OT: Movies are basically flipbooks for adults (The Newly Annual Non-Pens Media Thraed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I enjoyed it. Not as much as I was hoping to. And I wish Anton Yelchin was in it a bit more. The one actress who was also in Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl probably has a hell of a career ahead of her.

Currently watching Syfy's Happy. Boy is this weird. But in a funny and creepy way.
I think both of them could. Anya Taylor-Joy is off to a great start with The Witch and Split.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I was watching Interstellar again since I saw it in the theaters and man, that scene when he's trying to connect his ship after that moron Matt Damon blows it, so clenched.

The music, everything. Hot damn, still as intense as the first time I saw it.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
My friend code is 867-5309.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
You mean in terms of being fun to play or in terms of him being a good character? Because he's pretty alright in smash bros, he's probably low tier.

Idk, characters like him (slow but powerful) tend to not be great in Smash Bros.
I think he's pretty solid actually. I'll see how it goes after people realize how stupid it is to let me charge revenge. But right now DK and Incineroar are my top 2 ranked online :laugh: Luigi and Daisy are close behind though.

But also yes, he's freaking great as a character.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I haven't played since I got my ass handed to me online Saturday.
I don't understand the rankings at all. I think it might just be too early and they are just all over the place. I go up and down like 30% of my total rank each game. And I play some awful guys ranked at 1,000,000 and get curb stomped by some guys at like 250,000.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The Sister Brothers is f***ing hilarious, Will Ferrell grates on me at times, but John C Reilly is f***ing hilarious, him and Joaquin Phoenix made a good pair in this one.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The VVitch was very good. I haven't seen Hereditary yet.

Just watched Rare Exports, it's been on my radar for like 8 years but finally got around to it. Have to be in a certain mood for subtitles. It was almost as good as Trollhunter and what Krampus should've been. 7/10.

Also The Orphanage, very good. 8/10.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Just finished season 6 of Wentworth (it’s on Netflix, in Canada at least). Great show!

Burn

Mar 24, 2018
Watched... The House that Jack Built... So close to being a great serial killer movie but the end just goes off and to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad