GDT: Movember 3rd - Flames @ Blackhawks [5:30pm on Sportsnet West]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Call me crazy but I don't buy it. Who visits a message board for their #2 team but not their #1?

Now back to the game, good effort from the boys so far.

Yeah, so why do you visit the Blackhawks site?

Most of my posts were done during the playoffs last year. This year, because the Avs and Chicago have done so well, most of my posts are in there. Most of my fantasy players are from those teams. I haven't found much to talk about with the flames tbh.

You're not exposing anything, my #1 team is the Flames - have never said anything otherwise.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Wideman reminded me of McCabe with that hip-check! Haha... Nice hit!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Berra has looked amazing thus far! Very calm and collected in net. Great rebound control.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
In my fantasy league, I have Pavelec, Ramo and Berra (I made some poor choices in the draft).

I can have 2 goalies in my lineup and I want to keep Pavelec in this week so I was wondering, should I role with Ramo or Berra?

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
In my fantasy league, I have Pavelec, Ramo and Berra (I made some poor choices in the draft).

I can have 2 goalies in my lineup and I want to keep Pavelec in this week so I was wondering, should I role with Ramo or Berra?

I'll be honest those are some crap goalie choices, bro. I'd take Berra.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
:laugh: I didn't take a goalie till the 8th round. I also took Kovalchuk first.

Qa5zo4b.jpg

Aug 3, 2010
:laugh: I didn't take a goalie till the 8th round. I also took Kovalchuk first.

haha cause someone would be willing to move their goalie for Ondrej useless ****ing Pavelec
I feel your pain, he was a keeper of mine last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad