More pts this season: Marchand, Stamkos, Marner, or P Kane

More points this season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
If Marner stays healthy he's going to score over 90 points. He's Toronto's best player if the Matthews homers would open their eyes. He is sooooo shifty and talented.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Its interesting to me how there aren't any "he plays with Bergeron and Pastrnak" posts here. Marchand plays on the BEST line in hockey, and hes a top 3 LW in the entire league.

I just do not see how anyone could take Marner here, despite his undeniable talent. Its Marchands to lose IMO

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
Its interesting to me how there aren't any "he plays with Bergeron and Pastrnak" posts here. Marchand plays on the BEST line in hockey, and hes a top 3 LW in the entire league.

I just do not see how anyone could take Marner here, despite his undeniable talent. Its Marchands to lose IMO
Because Marchand makes it the best line in hockey dude can straight up dominate a game. imo he is best left winger in the league atm. Just has to get rid of the foolishness he’s to good to be such a goon.

Reactions: dukeofjive

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
If Marner stays healthy he's going to score over 90 points. He's Toronto's best player if the Matthews homers would open their eyes. He is sooooo shifty and talented.
As a leafs fan, totally agree with you. Marner dominates the ice, but Matthews' shot and puck control is what people fawn over.

If i had to guess a scoring leader this year id have said Marner

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
If they would get someone to play with him I would pick Kane but as of now as much as i hate it I say Marchand.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Why do you do this to me. Why do you make me click the dam rat for something good

authentic

Jan 28, 2015

Dude, this is so false I can't even believe people still believe this. Why do you think it's a known fact Matthews is going to make like 3-4 million more a season? This is just not close to being true.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
As a leafs fan, totally agree with you. Marner dominates the ice, but Matthews' shot and puck control is what people fawn over.

If i had to guess a scoring leader this year id have said Marner

Why though? He's not a better player. Not offensively, not defensively. He's a better playmaker and that's it.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Dude, this is so false I can't even believe people still believe this. Why do you think it's a known fact Matthews is going to make like 3-4 million more a season? This is just not close to being true.

I said that before season started. Let's just wait and see if Matthews outscores Marner, I doubt it.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Lol HF being proved wrong again what else is new.

Everything about Marner last season screamed he would get a ton of points. He was at a 100 point pace the second he finally got more TOI and better linemates in January.
Remember, this guy got 69 points last season with 16:28 of TOI and time on the bottom 2 lines.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
I absolutely hate the little rat boy, but i'd love a Marchand on Kadri's line.

Boy would they get some hate. But they'd get the job done too.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018

Well then......

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
2 of those players were in the top 10 and 3 of them have been in the top 10

One of them has never reached 70 points

Marner should have the least amount t of votes if you're a rational person

Rationality is a funny thing, isn't it?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
No idea how many points either of them have rn but:

Marner
Marchand
Stamkos
Kane

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Everything about Marner last season screamed he would get a ton of points. He was at a 100 point pace the second he finally got more TOI and better linemates in January.
Remember, this guy got 69 points last season with 16:28 of TOI and time on the bottom 2 lines.

Who cares about looking into the underlying stats? All that matters to HF is that Marner didn't crack 70 points last year, so he's basically a good 2nd liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad