More points this season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Lol HF being proved wrong again what else is new.

Yeah totally. Marner got more votes than Patrick Kane and he's behind him by 22 points. HF needs to learn to stop blindly voting for Leafs players.

Too early for victory laps here.. Bad look for some Leaf fans still half a season to go. All it takes is a slow 2nd half for Marner (historically he has a better 2nd half than first but I doubt that happens this year given his production and the lines PDO) and it comes back on people.

With that said, it was obvious that people were out to lunch over the summer regarding this but this is offseason HF for you. 4 years in a row of being dead wrong about the Leafs in a lot of these threads but people still act like it is Leaf fans who are out to lunch on their predictions.

I think it's Marner / Kane and then the rest but let's not forget how crazy the 2nd half of Bostons year was last season... Marchand can come back and win it.

Yup, very well said.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Proud Patrick Kane voter here! He was definitely the most underrated player in the league coming into this season. Somehow he was showing up in the late teens on best player in league lists.

Reactions: ColbyChaos

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
He's 22 years old and has 93 points in 72 games. Bottom looks pretty pretty good

Impressive seasons all around. I know some people will say I told ya so to Leafs fans, but ultimately Marner has proved them right in terms of producing at an elite level. There were a number of posters who didn't think he belonged in this group at the beginning of the season, and he's shown that he can hang with them. It's just everyone else here is in the top 10

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Lol HF being proved wrong again what else is new.

I realize the regular season is far from over but right now Marner is currently 5th overall in total points.

What a homer I must've been to vote Marner at the beginning of the season.

Lesson learned.
Always follow your heart

You guys probably should have waited until the end of the season before bumping the thread for your "I told you so" messages.

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham
You guys probably should have waited until the end of the season before bumping the thread for your "I told you so" messages.
22 years old and much younger then any of the other players on that list with 92 points in 80 games. Leafs are lucky to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad