Moose 2021 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
There isn’t a games requirement for anyone. The requirement is you have to have so many players exposed that have met a NHL games requirement at each position F, D, G.
exactly, i was discussion exposure requirements, not protections/exemptions.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
This is difficult to watch. Dmen are just smacking the puck forward whenever they get it in the defensive zone and giving it away most of the time. Don't have anybody to give it to. Either the forwards are too useless to position themselves for a standard breakout or this team isn't working on them enough. Defensemen look super frustrated.

2 not great goals for Berdin to let in, but if it weren't for him they'd have 3 or 4 more.

Suess set up Perfetti for a great opportunity but he heeled the puck.

Gawanke on the PK for no reason I can understand. Was literally standing still screening Berdin while a Laval player was behind him right on top of Berdin and another player was wide open to his right 5 feet away from Berdin. Didn't pick up either.

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
This is difficult to watch. Dmen are just smacking the puck forward whenever they get it in the defensive zone and giving it away most of the time. Don't have anybody to give it to. Either the forwards are too useless to position themselves for a standard breakout or this team isn't working on them enough. Defensemen look super frustrated.

2 not great goals for Berdin to let in, but if it weren't for him they'd have 3 or 4 more.

Yeah it's difficult watch this game.

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James

Berdin is certainly going to be well tested by the time he gets to the NHL. He’s seeing more rubber than the 401 highway in Toronto.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016

Gawanke on the PK for no reason I can understand. Was literally standing still screening Berdin while a Laval player was behind him right on top of Berdin and another player was wide open to his right 5 feet away from Berdin. Didn't get either.
There’s a lot of bums on this Moose team and it’s painful.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was a rocket from Heinola. I've never seen him shoot like that.

Yeah he got all of it. I like how Cole skated the puck into the middle and got everyone to cheat to him only to go back across grain to Ville. I just like the smarts both have. They will fit in well on the Jets.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Just caught the 3rd period. Samberg and Heinola more sloppy with the puck than in the first few games. Perfetti was so-so, and then he had a couple of great shifts near the end of the period. Ended up drawing a penalty late in the 3rd, and then set up Heinola for the OT winner. What I liked about the OT play was that Perfetti initiated a switch of position with Heinola, taking the puck to the point while Heinola moved into the sweet spot for a one-timer. Perfetti fed him, and Heinola smoked one past the goalie.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Perfetti seems like quite a slow skater, from what I read from posters. This doesn't sound good, for such a high draft pick. I hope he can improve on this. I haven't had a chance to watch him play myself tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad