Moose 2021 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
They are exposed, right. ANd there is no games requirement, just have to be an under contract or an RFA with a qualifying offer made.
Is that a goalie specific rule? Because the rule is that if you have less than 3 pro seasons in North America you are exempt. Heinola and Samberg are both under contract but don't need to be exposed.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Is this only Berdin's second?
No it's his third, I must just be misunderstanding what you were saying. It just read to me like you were saying if you're playing pro in North America under an NHL contract you're eligible to be taken.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
No it's his third, I must just be misunderstanding what you were saying. It just read to me like you were saying if you're playing pro in North America under an NHL contract you're eligible to be taken.

Well I'm no expert. I think I was only trying to say there doesn't seem to be a minimum games requirement for goalies to be exposed like there is for skaters.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Well he's not just an AHL goalie, he's as high as our 5-6th best prospect according to some of the experts. Certainly value for Seattle taking prospects if available.

I don't disagree with you. I would bet strongly that Seattle will. How many AHL'ers did VGK take?

There will be lots of goalies available more proven that Berdin. He might end up being better than any of them, but he is unproven in the NHL. I doubt they even consider him for a second.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Moose had 2 powerplays and both looked like a powerplay for Laval until Perfetti came on the ice. Then it looked like 5v5.

Reactions: hn777

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Hmm Berdin has played no NHL games ... I'm pretty sure we have Comrie here so that we can expose him if Brossoit is not signed by that point

Well I'm no expert. I think I was only trying to say there doesn't seem to be a minimum games requirement for goalies to be exposed like there is for skaters.

There isn’t a games requirement for anyone. The requirement is you have to have so many players exposed that have met a NHL games requirement at each position F, D, G.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Moose had 2 powerplays and both looked like a powerplay for Laval until Perfetti came on the ice. Then it looked like 5v5.

Why is our coach playing a bunch of scrubs plus Heinola on the first unit....

Perfetti and Heinola should be on the first unit foresure.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Why is our coach playing a bunch of scrubs plus Heinola on the first unit....

Perfetti and Heinola should be on the first unit foresure.
It's just because Todd, Lynch, and Graovac have started out hot. That's not even to say they're playing particularly well, just that their chances are the ones that are going in. It's frustrating watching Heinola get the puck and he just has nobody to work with.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's just because Todd, Lynch, and Graovac have started out hot. That's not even to say they're playing particularly well, just that their chances are the ones that are going in. It's frustrating watching Heinola get the puck and he just has nobody to work with.

It's annoying the Moose are a development league start developing your own players on the pp.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad