Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Toronto 7pm ET (TVA Sports/SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
MSL is distributing candies to some vet players to start the season - Gally, Pearson and Allen - but he won't be very patient with them. It's a "show me your stuff or else" .

Benefit of the doubt for sure

Reactions: jrom

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
The excitement is on! tomorrow can't come any slower geez.

Good to see some names on this board once again

Reactions: Milhouse40

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
The excitement is on! tomorrow can't come any slower geez.

Good to see some names on this board once again
True

The wetting will be hard to take.
Hope reves dies not hurt one of our good guys ..
Big crowd, he and Bertuzzi will want to show the figland there attitude

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Ideally it'd be better to see Slaf with Suzuki-Cole
And Andy back with Newhook who had chemistry and then the bonus of having Dach centering them
But I get not having Slaf top line already, honestly it's mind blowing he is top 6 at all really lol, this would never happen under the Foxhole reign.

Also, I don't think that 3rd line will look that bad for some reason it's weird lol

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Last year, the season opener was also against the leafs, and it was pretty exciting one. I think monahan tied it late, and Anderson scored the winner just before the regulation siren.

I come into this season with little expectations, and not a whole lot of anticipation, however, there always seems to be a special feeling about opening night.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
That crappy lineup definitely killed the season opening excitement for me. Hopefully MSL comes back to his senses soon.
Wanna bet? But to be fair... no matter who they dress up it's a crappy lineup. No greats like Mike HOffman or Chris Wideman or Yoel = crappy lineup.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Hmmmm.

The 3 goalies situation can't last all season. We all know that.
I think there's really only 4-5 options for HuGo

I didn't expected Allen to start tomorrow with Montembeault playing the last full game in preseason.......even if Monty didn't looked good, Allen looked just as bad.
Sam was horrible. Fighting the puck all preseason zero rebound control and a couple of shortside stinkers.
One on either side. I can't say I'm surprised.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Sam was horrible. Fighting the puck all preseason zero rebound control and a couple of shortside stinkers.
One on either side. I can't say I'm surprised.
He probably followed Savards diet over summer. Give him a couple of months and he'll be quick and nimble again. Sam Montawall will be back. Remember, I predicted Vezina season for him.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
My only change would be RHP on the 3rd line.
I mean they all gonna get chance to play. Gallagher will last what... 3 games before he gets injured? While Habs may not have same number of injuries as last season, they still will have plenty. Everyone will get their turn. But you just GOTTA use Gallagher on a point on PP while you can.

Reactions: 26Mats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad