Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Toronto 7pm ET (TVA Sports/SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
They’ll win the division, they’ll score a ton of goals and their puck possession numbers will remain excellent.
But that doesn’t matter. Suspect D, still soft (Bertuzzi and Domi don’t change that) and once again the G’s are suspect.
And there fans are going to be shitting their pants when they start the season 0-1 :laugh:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Yeah yeah keep laughing at Savard , he will have the last laugh when he toedrags somebody and puts it top shelf highlight reel on the 58th regular season game on a cold Wednesday night.

When Savard channels his inner Denis Savard and coast to coast like a wild bear;

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
They have a kid named Topi Niemela. He's probably a couple of years away from playing though.

Honestly it would be draining on the players. If the main reason we'd lose would be goaltending.
I saw Lilijgren. Forgot about him. He’s been around for awhile I think? Not progressing like they hoped?

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
okay-its-happening.gif

IT ISSSSS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Bruce Buffer

CAN'T WAIT.

Reactions: Tyson and Redux91

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Allen starting.

MSL pulling the right tank threads early.
MSL's quote today about that: "Mais pour le premier match, je pense que Jake nous donne les meilleures chances de gagner".

Translation: "But for the first game, I think Jake give us the best chances of winning. "

I personally think he's expecting Allen to get injured again real soon...

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah yeah keep laughing at Savard , he will have the last laugh when he toedrags somebody and puts it top shelf highlight reel on the 58th regular season game on a cold Wednesday night.
Anyone remember that thread where a dude predicted a random ass player on Vancouver scoring against Ottawa in December and in the predicted period, too ?

I can't remember the player, but it was a dman who scored even less goals than you would expect.

This feels like this could be one.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
MSL's quote today about that: "Mais pour le premier match, je pense que Jake nous donne les meilleures chances de gagner".

Translation: "But for the first game, I think Jake give us the best chances of winning. "

I personally think he's expecting Allen to get injured again real soon...
He knows that Allen can play lights out for one game in a row.

Xss

Jul 9, 2009
Do you guys think that there is an alternate universe that exists where all habs fan are unanimously happy about the line combinations ?

Reactions: WeThreeKings

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
They’ll win the division, they’ll score a ton of goals and their puck possession numbers will remain excellent.
But that doesn’t matter. Suspect D, still soft (Bertuzzi and Domi don’t change that) and once again the G’s are suspect.
I hope they lose Willy Wonka for nothing at the end of the year.
That will be nice.
I pray for this.
Thank you.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The starting lines are atrocious.

I don't know what MSL is smoking.
I'm not a fan either. Mainly of that third line.

But he needs to let both Gallagher and Pearson FAFO.

Because they wont be playing much down the line with the amount of budding talent in Laval and they become more manageable if you give them enough rope to hang themselves with early on.

Reactions: jrom and Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad