Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Toronto 7pm ET (TVA Sports/SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Also, MSL starting with the vets ahead of RHP won't go well. At least it will be temporary.
I'm not up in arms about sending down Norlinder and Heineman , they will be the first to get called up , I assume its gonna happen earlier than later the second Barron or Ylonen or anybody starts stinking up the joint. Barron and Ylonen deserve a spot based on the end of last years play and i'm fine with it until they prove that they shouldn't be in the lineup

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
We are going to get blown out our goaltenders are ass I doubt Monty plays as well for as many games as he did last year
Well, that's the gambit for sure

Be slightly competitive and see where we are in the retool, see what kind of noise we can make
Or, we can't overcome the bad G , and draft high again (at least this time no more fear of picking D lol)

We could definitely be in way worse shape

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Well, that's the gambit for sure

Be slightly competitive and see where we are in the retool, see what kind of noise we can make
Or, we can't overcome the bad G , and draft high again (at least this time no more fear of picking D lol)

We could definitely be in way worse shape
I'm on the tank train so I don't mind but people are going to be mad if Monty/Allen don't play decently

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I’m not up on thangs but does Toronto have any bright lights on D? On the horizon even?
They have a kid named Topi Niemela. He's probably a couple of years away from playing though.

I'm on the tank train so I don't mind but people are going to be mad if Monty/Allen don't play decently
Honestly it would be draining on the players. If the main reason we'd lose would be goaltending.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Once I get over the fact that I can't stand the Leafs. I have to say that the changes they've made this off season. Make them a stronger team than last season.
I'm with you but this is our first "Must Win". Toronto Ottawa and Boston beat them each and every time and nothing else matters.:sarcasm:
Except maybe beating those Florida f***ers.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
So they didn’t make Xhekaj practice with the team because paper work?

Thats stupid.

Reactions: Habano

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I usually watch Habs vs Leafs games by myself. Until my kid got interested about 5 or 6 years ago. We have a rule though, no talking during the game. Commercials are when we're allowed to talk. Sadly I'm the one that breaks it. Which is followed by her saying "Dad STFU, I'm trying to watch the game".

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I usually watch Habs vs Leafs games by myself. Until my kid got interested about 5 or 6 years ago. We have a rule though, no talking during the game. Commercials are when we're allowed to talk. Sadly I'm the one that breaks it. Which is followed by her saying "Dad STFU, I'm trying to watch the game".

Next time he tells you to STFU make him watch Caufield under Dom Ducharme.

Kids these days :shakehead no rispek

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad