Montreal to wear white jersey home tonight!

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Interesting reason. While I hope the new owner is better than the previous one, I have some doubts. Such as not being willing to pay ROR's bonus if he was traded to Canes. I hope that stuff is all bs though.

Westcoastsniper

Sep 25, 2008
Canucks did this at home a few seasons ago vs the kings. However it was their special 3rd vintage white stick in the rink jersey vs kings yellow 3rd jersey.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I won't deny that their whites look bad, but it's pretty ridiculous to try to keep wearing red because the owner wants that. There are rules about this sort of thing, like it or not.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
Man, Tom Dundon gives zero f***s about NHL traditions. It's about time someone different stepped into the BOG.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I'm old school. I'm still waiting for the league to switch back to wearing whites (or lighter colour) at home permanently. I'm just programmed that way. Most times when I turn a game on I have to look at the logo at centre ice to see where the game is being played.

I might be completely wrong but I seem to remember that teams used to switch halfway through the season awhile ago so that the fans got to see both sets of jerseys. Or am I just imagining this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad