Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Zib goal pls!

iexbozKbXArVo.gif

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Come to the dark side my minions. Life will be better after the tank is completed.

I can't cheer for the Sens to lose. I just can't.

Best case scenario/ closest I'll ever get to that point is that the high draft pick is like a topical cream I can apply to the 3rd degree burns of such an awful season to help soothe the pain from such a traumatic injury.

I'm cheering to get the best cream possible, but only because the burns are so bad and I need something to help me get to sleep.

WhiteLight*

Hoffman - Zibanejad - Ryan
Michalek - Turris - Stone
Condra - Pageau - Chiasson
Prince - Legwand - Lazar

plz

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
EK has a 3 game multi-point streak going and 4 game point streak. (2A, 2A, 2A, 1G)

Love to see him keep that going tomorrow night!

19 points, +11 in his last 20 games.

^^, signed off on MAK's line-up as well.

edit: game is on SN :(

guess I won't be watching.

WhiteLight*

Not really sad about the Ice product, i enjoy the tank, sad that I am gonna have to endure a building of habs fans celebrating in our barn.

Still man, still. I would be ecstatic in your shoes. Just saying, habs fans or not

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Ryan
Michalek - Turris - Stone
Condra - Pageau - Chiasson
Prince - Legwand - Lazar

plz

I'd rather keep the Prince - Legwand - Condra line intact. They were good last game. So the third line would be:

Chia - JGP - Lazar

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
EK has a 3 game multi-point streak going and 4 game point streak. (2A, 2A, 2A, 1G)

Love to see him keep that going tomorrow night!

19 points, +11 in his last 20 games.

Sounds like the main board could use an "Erik Karlsson is quietly roaring back" thread. Hmmm...

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
So our mighty goaltending tandem officially has ZERO NHL starts between them. Has this ever happened before?

BigBush*

I'm pretty sure the tandems on both teams had a total of 0 NHL starts in the first NHL game.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but i think hes talking about career starts, not starts this season
Edit: Oh first NHL game, ya, probably one of the other few times this has happened

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I was in the building for that goal all the habs fans were cheering when they saw it, thinking it was a definite no goal. You could only imagine the awesome reaction we had when it was called a good call.

It was in utter disbelief at people who said it wouldn't be a goal

Where's the kicking motion? Oh that's right, nowhere to be seen

Still an outrageously amazing .gif though, I assume it's that Moen poster, that guy knows his stuff

I'd rather keep the Prince - Legwand - Condra line intact. They were good last game. So the third line would be:

Chia - JGP - Lazar

That sounds like a shutdown line, none of those guys have much scoring ability. If the goal is to win we can't have our bottom 6 be two shut down lines

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Always wanna beat the habs, no matter what the situation.

Karlsson, Zib line will have big games.

Hammond though is gonna make this interesting, lmao.

Pageau, Prince could be difference makers on depth cause they are perfectly suited to own a team like the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad