Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
exercising-while-sick.jpg

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I'm really rooting for Hammond but I have huge doubts.

Just make it a close, exciting game please.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
potentially 8 players playing tomorrow started last season in Bingo.
Zib, Ceci, Boro, Stone, Hoff, Hammond, Prince, and Puempal if recalled

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Watching this with a Habs fan friend... shut the doors please Hammond.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Oh please

As long as they are your friend first and foremost it's a lot of fun and lot of ribbing

I have a ton of friends who are Habs fans and it's always a blast to watch games with them (not that ref-fueled, dive-driven comeback last year though, thankfully I was alone for that one)

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
We'd better come to play or this game could get ugly in a hurry. We'll see how much pride and leadership is in the room...

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Why would you watch the game with a Habs fan? You are just asking for trouble.

Actually tbh unlike some fans on here he is extremely respectable and I really enjoy watching hockey with him.

I rubbed it in a little when the lowly-sens beat his team last game so I'm sure he's itching to get me back is all :p:

Oh please

As long as they are your friend first and foremost it's a lot of fun and lot of ribbing

I have a ton of friends who are Habs fans and it's always a blast to watch games with them (not that ref-fueled, dive-driven comeback last year though, thankfully I was alone for that one)

This

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Hammond might have the worst high glove I've ever seen on a goalie. If the Habs have a scouting report, this is going to get ugly. I'd definitely put the over at about 10 for this game.

I have Pacioretty and Galchenyuk on my fantasy team so I ain't even mad. Will be disappointed if they don't get me at least 3 goals combined.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Oh please

My dad and brother are both die-hard Habs fans, and are kind of typical in the way that they really don't know much about the rest of the league, but I endure it since I had many years of our team humiliating theirs on top of the playoffs from a few years ago. They are pretty easy to rile up I must say, and I enjoy doing it. :D

Oh, and, nice avatar. :laugh:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Come to the dark side my minions. Life will be better after the tank is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad