Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Why are you doing this to us, poor souls who still read his posts? :laugh:

giphy.gif

:sarcasm:

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

Replies showed how important and loved he was for Orlando. Truly think he could've done something in Montreal (or in MLS)..
Bummer

in other news Drew Moor signed with Colorado

Free agency this year is a bit weak.

Lol, as if

Great player and entertaining

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Since this is a soccer thread I thought I'd mention that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has bought a stake in a Stockholm soccer club and the so called "ultras" in Malmö set fire to his statue outside the Malmö stadium. He probably wants to live in Stockholm which is a much nicer place than Malmö.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Since this is a soccer thread I thought I'd mention that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has bought a stake in a Stockholm soccer club and the so called "ultras" in Malmö set fire to his statue outside the Malmö stadium. He probably wants to live in Stockholm which is a much nicer place than Malmö.

Dude, he bought stake in his boyhood's club's rival...

It is as if Patrice Bernier were to buy stake in TFC, we would be pissed.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
:laugh:

Well deserved

Yannman

May 25, 2018
To be fair, the stockholm club is also partly owned by the galaxy owners. so there was somekind of connection.

dick move nonetheless

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
This is a must read. The first real interview since Mauro was fired. Mathias Brunet is as good as it gets in sports journalism in this province.

Also, Beaulieu was let go. The team will probably have Sirois graduate from the academy.

Reactions: Michelangelo

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
With Zlatan and Rooney gone, Piatti is now MLS' oldest forward with Kei Kamara (if Wondo doesn't return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad