OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
This is a must read. The first real interview since Mauro was fired. Mathias Brunet is as good as it gets in sports journalism in this province.

Also, Beaulieu was let go. The team will probably have Sirois graduate from the academy.

this dude is 25 yo with no professional game

#fraud

Impact/Bologna interested in Saprissa duo ; Yostin Salinas (RB) and Manfred Ugalde (CF)

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Boyan wandering around the streets of Catalonia...planning to steal your girlfriend.

EKywyvWWwAIIMoc

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Will be interesting to Jozy-Agudelo in partnership duo next year. Agudelo needs a change of scenary. That means Balotelli Toronto rumors are not true indeed, which means if he comes in MLS and is likely headed to Montreal.. should be interesting. I told yall to get him smh

never forget

Last edited:

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Looks like we'll be getting MLS games at the Big O.

L’Impact lancera sa saison au Stade olympique

Better cross fingers Mother Nature collaborates:

For an event to take place, three conditions need to be met: no storm of more than three centimetres of snow or three millimetres of freezing rain can be expected during the event, there can’t be more than five metric tonnes of snow or ice on the roof when the event starts and there can’t be any accumulation of ice on the Olympic Stadium’s tower or its suspension cables.

'No danger whatsoever': Despite snow, Olympic Stadium ready to host Blue Jays games

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
So many teams...
Several of them coming into the league in a short span as well, which is always a bit risky. I really hope this doesn't turn into a USFL situation where a lot of the owners were only looking at the short term money and the whole thing collapse within 2 years... Some of those towns aren't exactly what I'd call traditional soccer markets, I mean, I hate to be stereotypical here but there ain't a whole lot of euros/south americans in freaking Charlotte/Nashville.

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad