OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

interesting that wthin a year and a half he is already linked back here.

As for Jackson yeah he is a virus, not as bad as Ciman or chubby DM but it's there. I can't see him staying all 2020 if he even stays... At least I'm not alone who knows he is a fraud unlike 4 years ago when we were a very few calling him out lmao. He really got exposed. Slowly but surely for every player mentioned in this post.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal

Having the opportunity to learn from Titi must be motivating for Jackson. And if Titi saw something he liked in AJH, you gotta trust his judgement as one of the best strikers in history. Who knows, maybe if AJH actually starts putting in the work and solves his fitness issues, he might be able to get back to being a decent sub.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Oh, so now he's serious about his career.

This is looking more and more like the same moves we're used to lol

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I don't have an issue with keeping AJH as a sub, potential starter for the Voyageurs cup.

I would give a chance to that CPL guy though, him over Duncan Nazon.

If Bojan leaves though :laugh:
We won't have enough players to fill the squad if this goes on

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

rdlol.gif

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I would give a chance to that CPL guy though, him over Duncan Nazon.

If Bojan leaves though :laugh:
We won't have enough players to fill the squad if this goes on

The team said they're interested in Bojan, but in soccer, the players decide where they go, except for MLS trades :sarcasm:

I also doubt Bojan will go play for espanyol as he's a Barça graduate. That would be like seeing Piette, Bernier or Crépeau in Toronto or Osorio in MTL, there's no way in hell.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

Having the opportunity to learn from Titi must be motivating for Jackson. And if Titi saw something he liked in AJH, you gotta trust his judgement as one of the best strikers in history. Who knows, maybe if AJH actually starts putting in the work and solves his fitness issues, he might be able to get back to being a decent sub.

He is what he is, a supersub. He has scored half a goal per 90 minutes thus far in his career. That is much better than the Marathon Runner we currently have up front.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I would love for them to try Urruti in the midfield. He has the bulldog mentality of Piette but also has good ball movement which Piette doesn't have. I doubt it happens but I think it could work.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I would love for them to try Urruti in the midfield. He has the bulldog mentality of Piette but also has good ball movement which Piette doesn't have. I doubt it happens but I think it could work.
He doesn't read the play that well and not a good tackler. He just runs and runs.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad