OT: Montreal Impact Thread: 2021 2012 1992 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I like Droit Devant. I get the messaging and it’s pretty great, but it’s gonna be tough to look over the snowflake lol

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Seriously CF Montreal is a fine name. I even like it in the logo itself. The messaging is great. But ffs find another way to display it. Snowflake just doesnt work.

Reactions: Turtleneck Plek

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I'm the type who doesn't care about logos and jerseys designs - but that logo is godawful

I don't mind the CF Montreal but gets 1/10 for originality

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The merch legit looks like winter wear, which is actually good for them. Still don't like the logo.

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
LOL ok they lost me with the snowflake explanation. "Go ahead, insult us, call us snowflakes because when we come together we form an impenetrable wall."

We have some of the most talented creatives in the world in Montreal and that's the best they could come up with after two years - with the Urban Dictionary explanation to boot? No thanks.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
CFMontréal is fine. Club de Foot Montreal sounds bad though. Why not just add the other "de" so that it makes sense grammatically at least. "Club de Foot de Montréal"

I don't get the whole rationale of changing our name to gain fans "internationally". We can't even fill the stadium, how about you start attracting fans locally?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
ErtM6PyXUAEJOFq

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Yeah, people in Spain, France, England, Italy are just stampeding over each other to root for a Canadian soccer team.

they look at teams with a bunch of big names on them, and then they look at the Impact and their jabroni lineup and they go "i'll root for that other team because Impact is a bad name, that's why"

totally makes sense :sarcasm:

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: