Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - Tuesday 7:00 PM, Price confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
How many dives in this game?

They won`t even bother to stand up, the game will be played with players flopping around like seals. And by they I obviously mean the Habs. C. Julien will throw himself from the roof of the Boston Garden trailing rainbow in a heroic but futile sacrifice in order to stop the Canadiens from disgracing the game. Torts will say everything is this world is boring.

Who knows, diving wasn`t a problem in any other game, 3-4 times?

void

Jan 5, 2006
Lots of boring games coming up. NYI, Carolina, Tampa, Florida. Yuk.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Stay out of the penalty box and we'll win, we were crushing them until we got into penalty trouble last game.

Habtchum*

Beware of the Isles !

Habs could have the reflex to take down their guard against a supposed weaker opponent, and after a very high spirited game against Boston.

They gonna meet four weaker opponents this week on the road. I hope they gonna get at least 6 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pigems*

price will start. i don't get all the 'impressed' with budaj. in what perspective? impressed when compared to all goalies? impressed compared to his known baseline? because i still **** my pants every time a opponent gets within 30 feet of him with the puck. to me it looked like he was reacting slow to shots, flopping around on poorly controlled slides. he had one good save, at the last second. the rest, were saves he forced himself to make..how many rebounds does this guy give up? has anything ever stayed in his glove?

anyway, i'm thrilled we won, and i don't want to **** on budaj, i just don't get how so many people were impressed. he is terrifying.

As terrified as we all may have been he deserves credit, he kept us in that game an allowed us to win. :handclap:

Pigems*

They won`t even bother to stand up, the game will be played with players flopping around like seals. And by they I obviously mean the Habs. C. Julien will throw himself from the roof of the Boston Garden trailing rainbow in a heroic but futile sacrifice in order to stop the Canadiens from disgracing the game. Torts will say everything is this world is boring.

Who knows, diving wasn`t a problem in any other game, 3-4 times?

Yeah they'll play sledge hockey on sleds and two sticks each except the goalies can stand ;)

Trumanperro

Nov 10, 2008
New Jersey
Islanders fan coming in peace. Though my mistress team is the habs. What's the story with Diaz? I know he's on IR? Any chance he's in the lineup tomorrow? Did he travel with the team.

His family is from the same part of Spain my family is from so he's kind of a special player for me. I'd just like a chance to meet him.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Best part of last game other than the win, is that coaching staff they have been Subban more ice time.

Subban played 26min and Markov 27 min last game.

Even if you bring them both down to 24-25 min, could have either Subban or Markov on the ice for 50+ min of each game.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Islanders fan coming in peace. Though my mistress team is the habs. What's the story with Diaz? I know he's on IR? Any chance he's in the lineup tomorrow? Did he travel with the team.

His family is from the same part of Spain my family is from so he's kind of a special player for me. I'd just like a chance to meet him.

He got a concussion. I don't even think he made the trip. :(

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia

Concussion. Wont be playing.

MauditGreek*

Redemption Match

I think our boys are going to come out on a mission. Every time they have lost a game to a club they have come back harder and better, I
think they will do just that against the Isles and come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad