Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - Tuesday 7:00 PM, Price confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
:habs @ :isles

Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
119976627_crop_650x440.jpg

Confirmed, Price is starting.

161713081.jpg

Well, everybody seems to have an opinion on the outcome. Added a poll.

You can see who voted here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=80831

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Much like the last game against the NYI, this has major letdown written all over it.

I watched the Isles today vs the Sens and they are just a very average hockey team aside from Tavares. Their execution was lacking throughout.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I can see our streak ending Tuesday...especially after the intense games we played this weekend.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
We're gonna carry over the energy and confidence from last game and win a boring game. Maybe 2-1, 3-1. Our streak will continue for a least one more game.

Maelpj*

I predict a massacre of the Islanders from the Habs. This win will give them tons of momentum, and they want to revenge their loss against NY last week.

4-2 MTL, but a complete domination from the Habs.

HarlemsFinest

teh gallys!!1
Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
www.montrealracing.com
price will start. i don't get all the 'impressed' with budaj. in what perspective? impressed when compared to all goalies? impressed compared to his known baseline? because i still **** my pants every time a opponent gets within 30 feet of him with the puck. to me it looked like he was reacting slow to shots, flopping around on poorly controlled slides. he had one good save, at the last second. the rest, were saves he forced himself to make..how many rebounds does this guy give up? has anything ever stayed in his glove?

anyway, i'm thrilled we won, and i don't want to **** on budaj, i just don't get how so many people were impressed. he is terrifying.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
I think the team will roll. Really big win with the beauty backup in net. Team spirits are high. Look out NYI.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
It's going to be a tough one. JT is so good.

That said, that Canadiens can be very good. If our offense carries on from the week-end, then we should be good.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Much like the last game against the NYI, this has major letdown written all over it.

I watched the Isles today vs the Sens and they are just a very average hockey team aside from Tavares. Their execution was lacking throughout.

Good test for the leaders on this team, not to allow an emotional let down after this win in Boston.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
We keep Tavares and Moulson contained, then 5-2 Habs. We don't, then it could go either way... Tavares is just so good, I see him as one of the few guys who can absolutely control a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad