Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - Tuesday 7:00 PM, Price confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

My son was at the Habs/Pens game Saturday night. Told me Price looked like he got hurt in the warm-up.....took a slapshot in the shoulder from Subban. He spent a long time trying to skate it off, stretching his arm and trying to work his shoulder loose.

Maybe it affected his play. Or it may be nothing.

Subban :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Man, I hate Tuesday games, I have class until 9pm, get home at 10:30, so I pretty much always miss them...

PricePkPatch*

They're skating Finley with Streit on their 1st pairing.... wow.

Do

Not

Underestimate them

Let's face them like we would face the Penguins, and let's crush them like we believe we can.

They are probably on the lookout to prove something to themselves by beating the #1 team in the East. So we must not give them the opportunity.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Do

Not

Underestimate them

Let's face them like we would face the Penguins, and let's crush them like we believe we can.

They are probably on the lookout to prove something to themselves by beating the #1 team in the East. So we must not give them the opportunity.

the players shouldnt underestimate them, we can ;)

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
Do

Not

Underestimate them

Did the Habs ever got an easy win against the Islanders? Therrien and the team know it`s not even remotely a guaranteed win. I want Ricky.

Plante

Devils Advocate
May 12, 2010
Anahim Lake
thesoapbar.ca
I don't think most competitive people 'take opponents easy'. Thats more of a fan statement.

Hell, I couldn't even imagine house players taking it easy in a hockey game.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Do

Not

Underestimate them

We always play bad vs bad teams and play good vs good teams.

Go figure:laugh:

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Everyone keep a close eye on Moen and Armstrong. We are doomed unless they drop the gloves twice each and hit everything in sight by taking themselves out of the play!

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
We'll see how Price answers to that.

He gave us a chance to lose each of the last three games he took part in. Tonight is redemption time. And I feel he might need to stand up for his team and win one by himself for the first time of the year.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Everyone keep a close eye on Moen and Armstrong. We are doomed unless they drop the gloves twice each and hit everything in sight by taking themselves out of the play!

What a ridiculous comment... Thanks for showing how much you actually understand the game, and the comments people have wrote on the other thread. If you think Moen's act is normal and that there's nothing wrong with him, you need to take a lesson or two on a player's accountability and entitlement to his team. But I guess I'm expecting way too much...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Everyone on the team knows what happened last time against the islanders. They aren't going to let this one slip.

Leafs are putting together strings of good games. We have to keep doing the same.

Habs 4-2.

Habtchum*

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=14856

Visnovsky out of tonight's game for personal reasons. Should help us a bit.

Beware of the Isles. Always beware of the Isles. They still have enough talent to beat the Habs, and they are fighting for a playoffs spot, too.

As much as I was certain that the Habs would play a great game in Boston and possibly win it, as much do I have a feeling that tonight could be a nightmare for the Habs. Habs have played two very emotional games in the weekend and had only one-day off to recuperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad