Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens @ New York Islanders - Tuesday 7:00 PM, Price confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Man, I hate Tuesday games, I have class until 9pm, get home at 10:30, so I pretty much always miss them...

Get used to it, the Habs play almost every Tuesday since the "méchant mardis" were introduced.

I feel for you though, I have creative meetings every wednesday, with this tight schedule I end up missing a game a week or so :(

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
keep a close eye on Moen and Armstrong. You will see, they are great in the locker room.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Beware of the Isles. Always beware of the Isles. They still have enough talent to beat the Habs, and they are fighting for a playoffs spot, too.

As much as I was certain that the Habs would play a great game in Boston and possibly win it, as much do I have a feeling that tonight could be a nightmare for the Habs. Habs have played two very emotional games in the weekend and had only one-day off to recuperate.

I learned my lesson after our previous game against the Isles. I have no doubt the usual Tavares, Moulson, Nielsen and Streit will be annoying for us. Not to mention Nabokov. But Visnosky's absence could help a bit.

I expect a win, but not a landslide victory.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Get used to it, the Habs play almost every Tuesday since the "méchant mardis" were introduced.

I feel for you though, I have creative meetings every wednesday, with this tight schedule I end up missing a game a week or so :(

Thank god for HFBoards and the Hockey Inside/Out live blog.

bdawg1989*

Try being me. I have random evening shifts (5pm to midnight) like twice a week. My last 3 : Saturday, Sunday and Today, Yep I missed 3 games in a row.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Try being me. I have random evening shifts (5pm to midnight) like twice a week. My last 3 : Saturday, Sunday and Today, Yep I missed 3 games in a row.

Ouch, I worked the evening shift for a good 5 years, I'd listen to it on the radio.

The amount of people I've scared ****less when we scored a crucial goal is pretty ridiculous. That 6-5 comeback against the Rangers, I think I gave my co-worker Patrick the scare of his life when we tied it :P

silence... silence... YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal

Ouch, I worked the evening shift for a good 5 years, I'd listen to it on the radio.

The amount of people I've scared ****less when we scored a crucial goal is pretty ridiculous. That 6-5 comeback against the Rangers, I think I gave my co-worker Patrick the scare of his life when we tied it :P

silence... silence... YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Class cancelled, teacher can't make it. :P

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
Man, I HATE to face the Isles... we always have struggles aganst them.

Hope Price gets back to form, he hasnt been great lately.

Out East

Jan 11, 2013
Halifax NS
I hope I'm wrong but human nature being what it is our Habs are in real danger of losing tonight. Big emotional win against the Bruins. It will be almost impossible for them to not let their effort level down. Last time they played the Islanders MT did a great job getting them ready but once they got a lead they got cocky and took their foot off the gas.

In big danger of a repeat but hopefully they learned from last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad