HF Habs: Montreal Canadiens Draft (#3, #35, #38, #56, #62, #66, #97, #102, #122 & #128)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Timmins better not be wrong. But what will be more damaging for him....going for the C and missing out on a 35-goal scorer? Or going for the winger and missing out on a #1C? Somehow, he better pray that not only his player does incredibly well despite a bad team...but he can't afford that the next guys chosen do well....

Considering there's a possibility he goes with the winger who can't score goals because he likes his last name..

Reactions: groovejuice

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
They just confirmed that Hayton was the third player having dinner with the team. Which is not surprising after the rumors that Bergevin is entertaining the idea to move back because there is other centers in the draft. I wouldn't go back too much, but if they like him enough it gives some credibility to that rumor.

Inviting Svechnikov doesn't seem odd to me. He will probably be selected second overall, but you never know what can happen. This is the guy you need to draft, such a shame that he will probably never put that jersey on. It's also a good moment to see how those guys carry themselves in a situation like that, you learn a lot from an individual by the way they carry themselves.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So will Kotkaniemi. He won't be a 5 or 6 year project. He will be in the NHL in a few years.

And I don't get what projecting what Kotkaniemi will be in 3 years have to do with Weber and Price. The team still has to play now while Kotkaniemi develops.

FWIW, Pronman on 690 this afternoon said that Zadina is ready for the NHL now. Claims Kotkaniemi is one year away.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
If Tkachuk had a different last name, I'd be raving for him in the second round.
So all the scouts have him wrong......HF prevails, Tkachuk is only worthy of a second round selection......what a bunch of idiots they are, I mean all they did was watch him play 100 times live and interviewed them and talked with the parents and teachers and ex coaches..........:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad