GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 EST - FS-D

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
AA was looking at the pass option the whole time before he picked his spot. Kept ‘em guessing. Great stuff.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
But I was told that AA can only score on breakaways. How is this possible?

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Jesus f***, Vanek. Way to kill a great scoring chance with an unforced sloppy pass.

Reactions: aar000n

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I seriously believe you would find a way to find a fault in a 60g season by AA...

Come on... that was a joke. Sorry I didn’t include the sarcastic emoji.

It was a hell of a shot. And no, I’ve been very pleasantly surprised by AA this year. He’s done some very special things.

It’s almost like every time I talked about AA. If he plays hard, he does awesome stuff. When he doesn’t, he’s a load the team has to carry.

You have this idea that I hated AA and thought he was worthless. Never was the case. I just didn’t think he was a good enough player to get away with coasting... particularly since he’s got such skill.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
He may not provide a lot in other aspects, but man can AA score.

I’m sick of this flack. If AA were half as skilled but scored ugly goals or was a physical terror, he’d be a fan favorite.

The fact is, he’s a specialized player with a unique talent. Just because he’s not a complete guy doesn’t mean any praise he gets must come with some caveat. If it were as easy to convert while playing with essentially any line mates in any role in any situation, more guys would be the one man show AA tends to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad