OT: Montréal Impact thread - "I spend like poutine" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'm guessing that's the other shoe falling from the whole Novillo debacle since him and Diallo were apparently something of a ''clique'' . Here's hoping some of the Fury kids can fill the gap. Defense has been a basket case for months now so I can't even say if I'm sad or not.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ok ... So there goes our number one CB. We couldn’t do this before the transfer window closed and we could of signed Fanni:huh:

Would Fanni require to be brought in during the mercato? Isn't he a free agent? I could be completely wrong on this one.

If I recall, in MLS, there is another deadline in September? I don't know what it is, but I remember there is something there.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

So August 30 is apparently the roster freeze. So there may be a trade that will be made.

With Diallo's departure, IMFC have an international spot available. They already had one and now have two.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Just another day in Impact Drama News

Is Cabrera back in training or is he still injured?

Guess we can almost say that playoffs won't happen this year. At least we got rid of a player who looked lost on defense for the last month.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Explains in part why we let in 9 goals in the last 2 games. Especially Diallo’s weak defending attempt against Basti’s game winner

Reactions: QuebecPride

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah I'd guess he wasn't giving it his best effort for a while now. Kinda weird they even put him on the field honestly.

He had been playing less lately though

So Raitala-Camacho for a while ._.

If Lovitz also leaves, it's gonna be fun

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Yeah I'd guess he wasn't giving it his best effort for a while now. Kinda weird they even put him on the field honestly.

There aren't that many options behind Raitala and Camacho. The only one right now is Yao, unless they call back TMG. That is due to Cabrera's injury so it makes sense they want to replace Diallo right away.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Hey. He wasn't in your list ._.
Gotta go for above 30 players

The list I linked to was
YcyibZi.png

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
This thread echoes with what's always been said about Nacho off the pitch. Seems like a really down to earth and kind person.

Yes, when I met Nacho at the beginning of the year, he literally came to us like we were buddies back from Argentina while we were talking with Victor and we had a lil talk then some kids came along and wanted to let them enjoy their moment and he was pretty engaging and you could feel he enjoyed joking around with kids. I wonder why he doesnt have any social media. Maybe a little introvert but he is pretty outgoing. Great guy regardless, I approve and not a tiny bit surprised.

Another great MLS player that may seem arrogant/cocky on TV but very genuine and down to earth in person is Josef Martínez, then again Im taller by like 15 cm and weigh 15 kg more :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad