OT: Montréal Impact thread - "I spend like poutine" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
The extension to Mancosu still trumps it in that category, but Camacho has redeemed himself a bit in my mind with his better play. He's still signed for a couple more years I believe though...

It's a lot of money for someone who barely plays.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
He seemed pretty professional and grateful in his statement. Where does the locker room cancer allegations come from? Any proof of that or was it random people with pure speculations?

I can't say I blame him for wanting what Camacho made... another reason why he has to go. Defenders will use Camachos salary as leverage.

A solution could be restructing Camachos contract so add 1 more year to his contract for approx. 500k. Still overpaying but maybe some ligue 1 team would take a chance. He will recoup 200k for the last 2 years of his original contract in the additional 3rd year that he would neeeeever get (at 700k). So 1.5 for 3 years and a chance to stay or 1.4 for 2 years with 0% chance of being resigned?

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
He seemed pretty professional and grateful in his statement. Where does the locker room cancer allegations come from? Any proof of that or was it random people with pure speculations?

I can't say I blame him for wanting what Camacho made... another reason why he has to go. Defenders will use Camachos salary as leverage.

A solution could be restructing Camachos contract so add 1 more year to his contract for approx. 500k. Still overpaying but maybe some ligue 1 team would take a chance. He will recoup 200k for the last 2 years of his original contract in the additional 3rd year that he would neeeeever get (at 700k). So 1.5 for 3 years and a chance to stay or 1.4 for 2 years with 0% chance of being resigned?

I'm sure he was not a happy man with how the negotiations went with the team, but I don't think he was the one polluting the atmosphere. That would be Novillo/Browne, but he was a friend of theirs and there have been speculations concerning his unhappiness when Novillo departed.

He was clearly not interested to play in Montréal though. That's coverage on Bastian on Saturday was awful.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I'm sure he was not a happy man with how the negotiations went with the team, but I don't think he was the one polluting the atmosphere. That would be Novillo/Browne, but he was a friend of theirs and there have been speculations concerning his unhappiness when Novillo departed.

He was clearly not interested to play in Montréal though. That's coverage on Bastian on Saturday was awful.

So was the defender that Sagna beat on the tying goal also a locker room cancer for Chicago?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

TVA Sports named five players as options to replace Diallo.

1 - Thomas Heurtaux
2 - Johan Djourou
3 - Romain Genevois
4 - Mattias Silvestre
5 - Efe Ambose

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

TVA Sports named five players as options to replace Diallo.

1 - Thomas Heurtaux
2 - Johan Djourou
3 - Romain Genevois
4 - Mattias Silvestre
5 - Efe Ambose

1-
xHX0Ipp.png

2-
xHX0Ipp.png

3-
xHX0Ipp.png

4-
xHX0Ipp.png

5-
xHX0Ipp.png

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Filosa just said on the radio that there's a deal in place between Barca and the Impact that if Ballou performs well, they'd transfer him back to us.

Reactions: QuebecPride
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad