OT: Montréal Impact thread - "I spend like poutine" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Bojan was not lucky during his career, he had a bright future... Talent wasted, just like Benarfa, Nasri, Pato, Ganso, Bale, Diaby...

I did not watch him with Leganes, is he even in the starting eleven ? I doubt he want to play in the MLS, unless it's the best offer.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't want to impose :laugh:

Edit: right. I can't seem to be able to edit the title if I wanted to...

At the top, just underneath the title, you should have an option 'Thread Tools." You click on that and you see the option "Edit Title." You'll be able to edit it from there.

Only the person who created the thread has that option. And of course, mods have the capability to edit it, as well.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I don't want to impose :laugh:

Edit: right. I can't seem to be able to edit the title if I wanted to...

At the top, just underneath the title, you should have an option 'Thread Tools." You click on that and you see the option "Edit Title." You'll be able to edit it from there.

Only the person who created the thread has that option. And of course, mods have the capability to edit it, as well.

Done

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Oh wow, I had no idea. You learn something new everyday!

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Reminds me of how bitter that Soumaré nutjob was after he was let go too...
Soumaré had a bit of a reason with Braz trying to hustle him into a cheaper contract at least...

This dude was given an extremely generous contract and a chance to get his career back on track and the ungrateful pr*ck is now shitting on the team and the fans after he himself shat the bed.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Soumaré had a bit of a reason with Braz trying to hustle him into a cheaper contract at least...

This dude was given an extremely generous contract and a chance to get his career back on track and the ungrateful pr*ck is now ****ting on the team and the fans after he himself shat the bed.

oh dont worry deep down he knows.. thats the saddest part of the story.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Shocked to see Bojan is only 28. I thought he was like 33. Thats a name I havent heard in more than 5 years. He was super fast. With that being said, he is not DP material anymore for sure but could be a good squad player.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Il fait pas 37 degrés dehors...
Temperature ressentie
5nIkBvA.png

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
29 ressentie 38 right now as per meteomedia.

Humidex isn't a measured temperature. It's there to give an idea of what the temperature one might feel outside, depending on the humidity present in the air mass. Humidex has no unit. We keep explaining this to people but there is no winning this battle :laugh:

/OT

Reactions: dinodebino

DarkSender

Apr 29, 2019
Laval
Lappalainen vs Novillo..

I'm really excited about how Lappalainen will grow. He has a great body, speed, vision and most importantly: positioning. He knows that as a midfielder, he has to be able to do both, attack and defence. The first thing he said coming in Montreal is that he want to be offensive, and contribute by dribbling, running and scoring. And then, first thing I realized about his game, is that he is taking his defensive play SERIOUSLY. He ain't slacking when he has to come back. Multiple times, I saw him in the box, helping Lovitz get back into his position. He saved Lovitz ass so many times its outrageous... and now I realize why our defence was sh**. Cause our midfielders were not helping the guys behind them. And we should not expect Lovitz to be Marcelo. He's going to do mistakes.. our midfielders are just not doing any good offensively or defensively.

In Novillo's defence, that guy is arrogant. And a bit blind. I don't mind him saying he aint eating poutine but he's paying like Poutine. He's just trying to feed his ego. But he also said after the 1-0 win against York that you don't get to be a big club when you win on penalties. That shit right here is why that guy will never find any relevant contract in the next months/years. His career is done. Talking shit when he couldnt even score more than 1 goal in MLS ???

This kind of player will never understand. He's stubborn, arrogant, and an asshole.

PS: Being arrogant is not an issue. Many good and "successful" players are really arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad