Monthly News Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Velasquez said on ESPN interview.... he talked to punk before signing.

"He said, as far as getting into it, you just gotta be a team player, right? And just know that we’re all working together as a company to better everything for ourselves. Come to the end of the day, it’s business as well. You just have to be okay with what you have and what you’re being compensated for in order to go out and perform.”

(sounds more like Vince. but okay... )

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I love his story. I love his heart, or at least the perception of it. But if you just re-signed in June... wtf are you doing? Come on, man. :laugh: I think this is calculated as hell and some of the ownership should just be on Mike here.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
he signed for the money
and then your wife has to tell you its ot your kid and you're not man enough and 3 other guys are the father.
f*** that story line. i wouldnt agree either.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
He also had to know that he wouldn't be a big time player for WWE when he signed and, even more so, when he re-signed.

If he didn't, then that's 100% on him. Unless the WWE had Houdini swindling this guy in negotiations and telling him he'd be a big time player (doubt it), the onus here is on him.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
NOT working is on him. (WWE signing people so they dont leave)
but being forced too be a total bitch in front of your wife and playing with your son. its not.

im not defending him. its just something i wouldnt accept to do EVER.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I personally thought he would be a good mid card guy in IC/US picture but he hasn't been given that chance

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
NOT working is on him. (WWE signing people so they dont leave)
but being forced too be a total ***** in front of your wife and playing with your son. its not.

im not defending him. its just something i wouldnt accept to do EVER.

He isn't even complaining about that. He's legit complaining about not wrestling. Something he would have known.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
First, I don’t even think he’s that good or brings any value. I said that when he signed too.

Second, this guy is an idiot. You don’t make that public regardless. Harper did it and look what they did? Kanellis is a dumbass to be honest.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
I mean, they signed big money contracts and then after the ink was dry it was 'oh btw, marias pregnent and willbe out again shortly' Vince is probably still POed

Shes the draw, unfortunately for mike he's the marty jannetty of their pairing :p

Reactions: Khelandros

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
I mean, they signed big money contracts and then after the ink was dry it was 'oh btw, marias pregnent and willbe out again shortly' Vince is probably still POed

Shes the draw, unfortunately for mike he's the marty jannetty of their pairing :p
Twice.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm not buying how serious Mike actually took himself honestly. He looked in shape, out of shape, kind of in shape, out of shape. I know he had some things going on, but good god.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
He's allowed to change his mind. Perhaps he got sweet talked into re-signing back in June

But I think posting about your release request is a bad idea. At least wait until it's granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad