Monthly News Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Brock vs Cain and Braun vs Tyson Fury confirmed for Super Showdown. So I guess that surgery for Cain was FAKE NEWS.

No, he still has to have surgery. I doubt you watch the UFC at all, but in his last fight he got knocked out by a punch that barely landed because his knee was messed up.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
It depends on the lead up to it. The crowd reaction happened because Rollins completely dominated the entire time and they thought the crowd would notice more that the Fiend was popping up quickly on a lot of it. If they do the Foley bump off the cell where Fiend is chasing Rollins and he just turns it around into the Foley bump without all the ridiculous owning that Rollins was doing in the match, I think it would've been received a lot better. The problem was that they had the Fiend lie down and take a lot of offense in this when he shouldn't have been and the crowd knew that and had that expectation.
The problem in a nutshell right there.
There is zero way Rollins should have been dominating that match and zero reason to believe the fiend would just keep laying there and taking it.
As everyone expected, the WWE killed the Fiend.
If there is any way for Bray to make his was to the A he needs to. They need each other.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE sold Fox on Ronda, so for their sake, she better be coming back.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
lol.... she wouldnt be on the show if she wasnt in WWE.

(and those things are as a fake as the wrestling show)

She's the EP on the show but she said in the interview part at the beginning that she's not done with WWE yet. Granted I've watched only one episode but everything she was in, was not scripted stuff.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont watch that show. but i know theyve built story lines around it.
and pushed people for being added in the cast.

I believe Ronda saying shes done, more than a company using her name on their advantage, but this is wrestling. you cant believe anything they say.
it happens every week with people saying "lol i havent signed with wwe. must be a slow news days, am i right?" (only to show up next month)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
i dont watch that show. but i know theyve built story lines around it.
and pushed people for being added in the cast.

I believe Ronda saying shes done, more than a company using her name on their advantage, but this is wrestling. you cant believe anything they say.
it happens every week with people saying "lol i havent signed with wwe. must be a slow news days, am i right?" (only to show up next month)

Only things they've shown about Ronda so far has been her farm and family life. Her being the EP, means she decides what they show about her life.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Dave said a Brock/Bray feud would go a lot better then Bray/Seth because Brock would never do some of the things they forced Seth to do.

Specifically cry in a corner.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So based on the original list, if they were accidentally made public in the draft the RAW rounds look to be;

Round 1:
Seth - RAW
Brock - SD
Charlotte - RAW
Titus - SD
Nakamura/Zayn - RAW

(Titus seems out of place, but @Falco Lombardi suggested it could be a “first round bust” type storyline lol)

Round 2:
Black - RAW
New Day - SD
Bryan - RAW
Bayley - SD
Harper/Rowan - RAW

Round 3:
Miz - RAW
Ali - SD
Corbin - RAW
Elias - SD
Dolph/Roode - RAW

Round 4:
Samoa Joe - RAW
Kabuki Warriors - SD
Rusev - RAW
Cedric - SD
Mysterio - RAW

Round 5/undrafted?
R-Truth/Carmella - RAW
AOP - SD
Apollo Crews - RAW
Andrade & Zelina - SD
Liv Morgan - RAW

Round 6/Undrafted?
Jinder - RAW
Buddy - SD
Mojo - RAW
No Way Jose - SD
Dana Brooke - RAW

Shelton Benjamin, Hawkins/Ryder, IIconics, Sarah Logan, Rose/Deville, Drake Maverick are undrafted.

Last edited:

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Dave said a Brock/Bray feud would go a lot better then Bray/Seth because Brock would never do some of the things they forced Seth to do.

Specifically cry in a corner.

Unfortunately, Brock would also never put Bray over by getting squashed, which is really what needs to happen.

Oct 18, 2011
The second plan for HIAC was for Wyatt to take a “foley type bump” off the cell, and pop back up after the referee stopped the match

It was meant to be a horror trope, where the killer is believed to be dead, but turns out isn’t.

It’s also confirmed that Vince McMahon was indeed laughing at the crowd reaction

The WWE is trying to put distance between the match to avoid backlash
They are so dumb sometimes, just put the f***ing title on the guy or don't have the match. Vince needs to go focus on the XFL.

Ricochet was also part of the lowest viewed segment for the second time in the last 3-4 weeks I believe.

Another extremely talented guy they've managed to marginalize, wish he would've been a free agent for AEW where he would fit in much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad