Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
he seems happy working indies and making his movies.
but seems like a cool dude without anything wrong to say about wwe. i guess he didnt closed the door.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
he seems happy working indies and making his movies.
but seems like a cool dude without anything wrong to say about wwe. i guess he didnt closed the door.

Yeah, I agree. He's killing it right now. Has been in like every ring possible on the Indies, on Survivor, in some movies.

Great wrestler, good character work, he's just a guy that doesn't need the WWE.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
big cass right now.

Attachments

• cass.jpg
    cass.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 81

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Update this morning from Dave on Alexa is that originally he thought that he she suffered from a single concussion, but apparently she's had multiple concussions so that means extra caution is being taken.

Torn pec for Joey Ryan.

Cody Rhodes needs an MRI on his knee, he moved his foot just non-descript and had a pop in his knee.

On a non-injury front, WWE's London house show drew less than Progress did at Wembley Arena.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Update this morning from Dave on Alexa is that originally he thought that he she suffered from a single concussion, but apparently she's had multiple concussions so that means extra caution is being taken.

Yeah that's what an ongoing feud with Nia will do to you.

Reactions: CPTN71

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Dave says Peyton was lighter in NXT: "yikes"
Big Cass: "haha hes fat"
The Peyton quote was taken way out of context by people who didn't listen to the clip and just wanted to get pissed off. Dave was talking about her getting implants when she joined the main roster.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The Peyton quote was taken way out of context by people who didn't listen to the clip and just wanted to get pissed off. Dave was talking about her getting implants when she joined the main roster.

im well aware, just pointing out the difference in reactions

Reactions: ColePens

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005

That's what happens when you put a tiny girl into he ring with someone as awful and reckless as Nia, and someone as strong and inexperienced as Ronda.

I would assume after having multiple concussions is that the WWE is going to find a way to transition her from wrestling to another role.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve had 4 documented concussions and I suspect 2 others as well.

Multiple in a short period of time is very scary. Glad they’re holding her back.
I’ve had so many undocumented ones and about two documented ones, maybe three. They all happened while I was young too and I’m convinced they still mess with me to a certain degree in regards to my sleep, vision at times, anxiety, paranoia, etc.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I definitely have 1 undocumented. I decided to not go to the doctor because I wanted to play in the tournament games the next day (hockey).

I can’t remember any other times I may have had one so I think that’s it

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I definitely have 1 undocumented. I decided to not go to the doctor because I wanted to play in the tournament games the next day (hockey).

I can’t remember any other times I may have had one so I think that’s it

I've thought about this before.

I think the average male who grows up acting like a stupid kid and goes on to play physical sports has to have a fair share of undiagnosed concussions.

I'm sure I've had a bunch I never got checked out and I imagine that's similar to a lot of people.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've thought about this before.

I think the average male who grows up acting like a stupid kid and goes on to play physical sports has to have a fair share of undiagnosed concussions.

I'm sure I've had a bunch I never got checked out and I imagine that's similar to a lot of people.
Yeah. And after you’ve had one or two you know when you have them, and when you’re young and stupid you don’t really bother to tell anyone else cause there’s not much point in waiting hours to see a doctor just to be told to rest.

The scary shit are the random PCS symptoms that come up.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I've had 7 documented concussions by the time I turned 21. After the first two which were serious, it just seemed that they were getting easier to get. At one point, my doctor at the time and this was in the late 80's made me stop playing anything physical, which was fine. Years later when I was 30 I was playing a game of flag football. I was playing oline tackle and the guy playing defensive end being an ahole bull rushed me and shoved me off of my feet. I landed on the back of my head and while everyone told me that I was awake and talking and saying weird stuff, I had no memory of about an hour until I snapped too in the hospital.

The scary thing is if you've had documented concussions and a lot, you tend to have a lot of undocumented ones, and concussions seem to come easier. It took me a long time to recover from the last major one. I went through mood swings like crazy, I was irritable, I had trouble with bright lights and my concentration was terrible.

Even today in my early 50's I blame a lot of things like poor memory, shaky hand writting on blows to the head.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Riddle/Ohno will happen at WarGames but it will be taped before the show, not on the PPV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad