Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Human body is not designed to take a full time WWE schedule. There's a reason a lot of the industry has gotten away from having guys wrestle 4 times a week.

I've said forever, and I know many here agree, all you have to look at is how many wrestlers have died or can barely move. It is sad. Let these humans rest.

Reactions: TNT87

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lol Cody Rhodes told a story of CM Punk saying “as the locker room leader, I’m telling all of you guys to pick up your trash” except Booker T was in the locker room and right after that, he threw his trash on the ground. :laugh:

Also said if you have to call yourself the locker room leader, you’re not the locker room leader lol

Last edited:

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Lol Cody Rhodes told a story of CM Punk saying “as the locker room leader, I’m telling all of you guys to pick up your trash” except Booker T was in the locker room and right after that, he threw his trash on the ground. :laugh:

Also said if you have to call yourself the locker room leader, you’re not the locker room leader lol

CM Punk is a dick.

I mean, that's what we like about him to some degree, but he is a dick.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
No ones mentioned that Bork has signed through to wrestlemania.

If brauns knees are shot and he needs time off, it seems that McIntyre is gonna turn face soon and get a wrestlemania coronation

I like Drew as champ and a focal point of Raw.

But the man is 10x better as a heel.

Reactions: CPTN71

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Like I said before, being the best at one thing is never an argument to not be something else you're also great at. A 10/10 heel and 9/10 face is still a 9/10 face and more than good enough to be the top guy.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mike Johnson from PWInsider talked about Strowman’s push cooling off. He said he has a habit of making mistakes in regards to locker room etiquette and leaving shows early. One person put it as Braun being his own worst enemy and worst advocate.

I guess this is why they’ve shifted to Drew, other than Drew being better in literally every single way than Strowman.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
"10-20-30 years from now, there's no reason we can't be as big [as] or bigger than Disney," McMahon said. "Now that's a tall order, especially given recent transactions. However, there's no reason why we can't get there. You have to dream big, have big, bold goals, and go after them."

Currently, WWE's market cap is $5.8 billion compared to Disney's $172.7 billion, according to The Big Lead. It's fair to say WWE has quite a long way to go before getting close to Disney.
Stephanie McMahon On WWE Growth: "There’s No Reason We Can’t Be As Big As Or Bigger Than Disney" - Wrestling Inc.

Reactions: ColePens

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Randy Orton apparently had a vacation booked which is over the Survivor Series weekend, which is why he’s not booked

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Meltzer says Reigns has started treatment and any return is expected to be a long way off

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They should have more cliff hanger endings then, fade to black before something big happens and then call the WWE hot-line for more information after the show!

I would enjoy the show if they fade to black, and then kick off the next weeks show in an entirely new city, but with the same people in the same positions as when the previous week ended and then just carried on like nothing happened

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

It was interesting to me that Chris Jericho and Cody both said Glen Jacobs was the only true locker room leader they've ever had, simply because it was like, common knowledge that Mark Calaway was the guy backstage.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It was interesting to me that Chris Jericho and Cody both said Glen Jacobs was the only true locker room leader they've ever had, simply because it was like, common knowledge that Mark Calaway was the guy backstage.

Taker probably had his own locker room separate from the rest. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, he’ll be gone for AT LEAST 1 year if everything goes extremely well

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

Yeah people are insane if they thought any less.

His treatment alone will take 6 months and destroy his body and that's if everything goes perfectly.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Honestly would think at least 2 years. But even then, like I’ve said, we should just hope he survives this and can live a normal life afterwards.

I have no doubt he will. How badly his body will affected by treatment... time will tell. I hope he can come back and do what he loves afterwards.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Wwe needs to be grooming Seth and Drew as the top face and heel respectively with Roman out very long term.

Having either of those two dethroning Brock is the logical thing to do.

When is the xfl coming back so H can take more control...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad