Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Might find out more tonight, but Dave suggested that the Rock going into the Hall of Fame would be a reason to switch the dates, but he doesn't know that that is the reason.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
By Satan?

Anytime someone looks at Aleister Black as being this Satanic figure, I have a desire to point them to the IG account for his and Zelina's cats. I love the guy as a performer but "dark underling of Satan" just isn't congruent with having cats named Totty Potato and Tubby Tomato (and Phoebe Purriwell)

What? When was this?

Exclusive: WWE Stars Zelina Vega And Aleister Black Get Married - Wrestling Inc.

It had been speculated online this past year that WWE SmackDown Superstar Zelina Vega and NXT Superstar Aleister Black were in a relationship after a picture surfaced of them together. Wrestling Inc. can confirm that WWE talent were told this past week at TV that the couple did just recently get married.

The "speculated" part is weaksauce since the pictures on each IG are clearly in the same house, Zelina's frequently with Aleister's cats and vice versa, and there was an IG story a week or so ago of them training in their garage together, but still, good for them. Meanwhile, somewhere, Austin Aries is undoubtedly being alone and miserable.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

Interesting conversation but more posting for the epic Dave Meltzer quote at 15:15.

"But, again. You know... you know, again... Who are theyyy, you know anduhanduhanduh, you know, again." - Dave Meltzer

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Anytime someone looks at Aleister Black as being this Satanic figure, I have a desire to point them to the IG account for his and Zelina's cats. I love the guy as a performer but "dark underling of Satan" just isn't congruent with having cats named Totty Potato and Tubby Tomato (and Phoebe Purriwell)

It's fine.

This Instagram account probably corresponds well to what the main roster is planning for him.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
super big news: LJN rubber action wrestling figures are making a comming back. :)

(well. at least the Young Bucks are getting theirs. so not WWF for now)

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
super big news: LJN rubber action wrestling figures are making a comming back. :)

(well. at least the Young Bucks are getting theirs. so not WWF for now)

That's awesome. My sister was moving houses and packing up her kids' toys and I was wondering if I had given my nephew my old Hulk Hogan / Big John Studd LJN figures.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->