Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lesnar is signed for 2 matches. For now. One of them obviously is Survivor Series.

Idea behind the match was that they didn’t want Strowman, since he was losing, to lose a fair fight.

Shane is starting a heel turn.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so they want to do Lesnar/Strowman either at the Rumble or WM? wtf lol

every single match these two have suck, either because of booking or because there's no ring general. ffs, just give Seth or Dean their moment so they can have the title match at WM. It doesn't help that I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar doesn't completely trust Strowman since he's never really bumped for him in their matches aside from the odd powerslam where as he would bump his ass off for Goldberg, a good friend of his, and AJ Styles, who he probably trusts a hell of a lot and we'll probably get another great match between the two at Survivor Series.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
so they want to do Lesnar/Strowman either at the Rumble or WM? wtf lol

every single match these two have suck, either because of booking or because there's no ring general. ffs, just give Seth or Dean their moment so they can have the title match at WM. It doesn't help that I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar doesn't completely trust Strowman since he's never really bumped for him in their matches aside from the odd powerslam where as he would bump his ass off for Goldberg, a good friend of his, and AJ Styles, who he probably trusts a hell of a lot and we'll probably get another great match between the two at Survivor Series.

Match quality has never been important when it comes to Brock.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

That had to have been the oldest match in the history of wrestling. 53 + 51 vs 53 + 49 = 206 years in the ring

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Side note.

Our gym in Pittsburgh is awesome and always seems to be filled with wrestlers. Cody Rhodes walked in today. And as im passing by, i just thank him for the work he's doing. He actually stopped which was nice to respond.

I always say at the end ill let them get to their workouts because i don't want to be a bother but the guy seems very appreciative when people acknowledge his work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad