Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dude said the Rocks movies suck

That can’t possibly be true with the money he makes
I guess WWE doesn’t suck then, eh. ;)

Rock is a draw. A massive draw. He makes action movies that people will always go see because, a) it’s The Rock and b) it’s an action movie.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

Box office totals do not always mean the movie itself was good.

But then again, that's pretty subjective. To each their own. :dunno:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rousey's on Total Divas season 9... As is Sonya and I guess Carmella again.
Figured they'd try to get Becky on there, but glad she relented.

Ronda Rousey, like, what? She's not even going to interact with anyone on the roster.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Figured they'd try to get Becky on there, but glad she relented.

Ronda Rousey, like, what? She's not even going to interact with anyone on the roster.

The funny thing is that Nia Jax is still there even though she's done f*** all for almost a year. At least based on the promo video WWE put on their Youtube channel.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ronda rousey does her little vlogs where shes having fun with the roster.
the tables trailer with Paige and d-von, the addicted to SAX, backstage.
she does "hang" with them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The funny thing is that Nia Jax is still there even though she's done **** all for almost a year. At least based on the promo video WWE put on their Youtube channel.
That I can actually understand because they can show her rehabbing an injury, which to those interested in stuff like that it will work. Not sure how compelling the television will be to a 'Total Divas' audience.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Austin is rich AF. I guarantee he's turned down a HUGE Saudi deal. I guarantee it.

Taker? He's brooooooke. Broke as a joke.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So I finally swiped up (instead of the normal right) on @ColePens' IG story and it took me to an eBook he's selling on the financial downfall of the Undertaker. Explosive info and ironclad proof that the mainstream msgboards DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

:biglaugh: I do hope people realize i am partially kidding but deep down I really do believe he's broke. So it's a little mixture of both. But honestly I don't care either way. It's his body.

In my worthless opinion - he's been embarrassing since the Lesnar WM match. And he vowed like 15 years before that... that he would never be that guy. So he's definitely conscious of it.

Reactions: UnrealMachine

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So I finally swiped up (instead of the normal right) on @ColePens' IG story and it took me to an eBook he's selling on the financial downfall of the Undertaker. Explosive info and ironclad proof that the mainstream msgboards DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!
Damn when I swiped up it took me to a site to buy a used, broken down private jet.

@ColePens explain yourself

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That I can actually understand because they can show her rehabbing an injury, which to those interested in stuff like that it will work. Not sure how compelling the television will be to a 'Total Divas' audience.

Well we know at least one person here will be watching all Sonya segments. I wonder if they'll have Carmella address her and Corey Graves. If they actually wanted "interesting" people in it, they should have went for Kacy and Trevor. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark