Monthly News Thread (3/1 - 3/31) -- Rollins may have pneumonia heading into WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
HHH still has a few NXT guys he can face at Mania for another couple years...

Zayn, Wyatt, Fin, Nakamura(?)

He doesn't need to face everyone like KO or Joe tho

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Still going to miss time. No way he does a full time schedule and wrestles every b PPV from here to Summerslam
He also shouldn't be doing all the show.

Part of Lesnar being special is that he's isn't there all the time. If he's there all the time it takes a lot away form him, he'll become normal.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Still going to miss time. No way he does a full time schedule and wrestles every b PPV from here to Summerslam

I expect him to be there for the PPV after Wrestlemania, or maybe the one after that one when Jericho leaves to Owens/Lesnar can happen, then miss one or two where Balor/Rollins vs. Joe/Owens can be on the top of the card, and then Lesnar return for Summerslam.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He also shouldn't be doing all the show.

Part of Lesnar being special is that he's isn't there all the time. If he's there all the time it takes a lot away form him, he'll become normal.

Which is why I expect tag team/stable wars to headline RAW for a while since there won't be a belt to feud over.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Oh yeah, Attitude era time \o/. Los Boricuas vs The Disciples Of Apocalypse all week every week! Lets mix some Nation Of Domination in there too. XD

But I think it's more than reasonable to headline with Owen & Joe vs Bálor and Rollins.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Doesn't he also have enough money to retire and just live on his farm? :laugh:

I wouldn't be opposed to him resigning, theres still a few key matches that can happen with Brock.

Brock vs AJ/Nakamura/Joe/Rollins II/Balor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Doesn't he also have enough money to retire and just live on his farm? :laugh:

I wouldn't be opposed to him resigning, theres still a few key matches that can happen with Brock.

Brock vs AJ/Nakamura/Joe/Rollins II/Balor

Yeah, but if you can make millions to work as much as Lesnar does you'd be stupid not to take it.

The thing with Lesnar is people seem to confuse his character with his real-life persona. They've done a really good job as legitimately building him as someone who only cares about money, but Lesnar has said in out of character interviews that he genuinely enjoys wrestling and entertaining audiences and he just didn't like the travel in his first run. He just also really likes being home with his family. I see no reason why Lesnar wouldn't re-sign.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Anyway yeah that is my guess for top feuds on RAW from now until Summerslam.

Roman vs Strowman and KO/Joe vs Finn/Seth.

At one of the PPVs KO will get his rematch against Brock for the Universal title and most likely get killed. Ideally Summerslam is both Finn and KO's rematch and we get a Brock vs Finn vs KO triple threat. Realistically Summerslam will be Brock vs Strowman or Brock vs Roman depending on what show Roman is on by that point

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock would probably kill Finn so you probably don't do that match.

Brock can kill Owens, but Owens will end up being fine at the end of it, so you can do it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Or you do a triple threat and it can be awesome like Seth vs Cena vs Brock was.

Sure. Kill them both in one match.

I still think Brock vs Finn should happen with Brock winning, then Brock vs Demon Finn happens with Fin going over

I, personally, would either have Wyatt or demon Balor go over. I lean more towards Wyatt because my thoughts on Balor are pretty obvious. Reality is Balor will never go over Lesnar and I doubt he even gets in the ring with Lesnar, but I could be wrong there. He definitely will never go over, though. The guy that's primed for is Reigns, but I hope down the road something changes and they consider somehow getting Wyatt over Lesnar to really build him as a monster, but I know better.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Is WWE plotting against Paige?

Two-time WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio rumoured to be marrying Paige Wednesday, suggested on Instagram that an unnamed company is trying to destroy the body-slamming lovebirds.

The office wanted them to end the relationship, which is why they were split up in the WWE Draft, Wrestling Inc. said. It was also reported that the company threatened to fire Paige (real name Saraya-Jade Bevis) if she didn't break up with Del Rio.

http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/2017/03/29/22714059.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad