Monthly News Thread (3/1 - 3/31) -- Rollins may have pneumonia heading into WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Is WWE plotting against Paige?

Two-time WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio rumoured to be marrying Paige Wednesday, suggested on Instagram that an unnamed company is trying to destroy the body-slamming lovebirds.

The office wanted them to end the relationship, which is why they were split up in the WWE Draft, Wrestling Inc. said. It was also reported that the company threatened to fire Paige (real name Saraya-Jade Bevis) if she didn't break up with Del Rio.

http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/2017/03/29/22714059.html

Everyone and their mother knew they were trying to split them up. But they aren't stupid enough to leak private sex scandel's to the internet.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Is WWE plotting against Paige?

Two-time WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio rumoured to be marrying Paige Wednesday, suggested on Instagram that an unnamed company is trying to destroy the body-slamming lovebirds.

The office wanted them to end the relationship, which is why they were split up in the WWE Draft, Wrestling Inc. said. It was also reported that the company threatened to fire Paige (real name Saraya-Jade Bevis) if she didn't break up with Del Rio.

What would they have to gain from that. They've had a bunch of grounds to fire her, they don't need to release sex tapes, and they've kind of ignored it.

Frankly I think Paige is pretty much done in the wrestling business, she's not showing much interest in coming back or even doing promo work for the WWE to get back in their good books.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I wonder if the WWE wants to control when their employees poop and pee too. Lana and Rusev, Paige and Del Rio.

Had to use the PG13 words for defecating.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE has the couples they like and the couples they don't like. They're weird. They split up the ones they don't like and have done this since the first brand split.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If that story picks up steam and gets any more coverage you have to pull JBL from TV right? You can't go around pimping Be a Star while ignoring the fact one of your employees bullied a man with depression.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
JBL is a known bully so no benefit of the doubt coming from me.
Some of the stuff he would do to rookies and other wrestlers would land him in jail if it happened outside the locker room or ring. He injured an indy wrestler on purpose just because he could. Throwing legitimate punches on and cutting open The Blue Meanie at One Night Stand 2005 is another thing. JBL is just an *******.

Joey Styles smacked the crap out of him once and Steve Blackman would have either killed or severely injured him had Blackman's foot not got stuck in a bag handle. Too bad.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
According to WON, JBL bullying Mauro into triggering his depression doesn't look like a work

Not surprising at all, to me it's nuts that WWE still employs JBL let alone have him on a program every week after how big of an ******* he was as a wrestler. **** him

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Someone needs to punch JBL out again.

I don't know anything about the company dynamic or politics but I feel like these are always the perfect opportunities for guys with pull to actually do something. You want to be liked Cena? Demand JBL gets ****ing fired for this BS, if true.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Someone needs to punch JBL out again.

JBL is a 50 year man who still gets off to being a dick to people in the company. Mauro is far and away the best announcer they have had since JR and JBL runs him out for what reason? Seems so petty and ****** to me and I have a feeling Vince will side with Bradshaw because he's been with the company for so long

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Bad Blood won't be returning.

- Nakamura said he wants to go to Smackdown.

- Roman Reigns is now the top merchandise seller of full-time talents (Cena is part-time).

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
JBL is a 50 year man who still gets off to being a dick to people in the company. Mauro is far and away the best announcer they have had since JR and JBL runs him out for what reason? Seems so petty and ****** to me and I have a feeling Vince will side with Bradshaw because he's been with the company for so long

Wasn't there talk of moving Mauro over to RAW and Cole moving to more of a behind the scenes role soon?

http://awfulannouncing.com/wwe/could-michael-cole-be-leaving-the-wwe-broadcast-booth.html

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
JBL bullied Mauro into a depression? Seriously? This alpha male **** is so extraordinarily overrated. I can't understand why people like JBL have to behave the way they do. I can't say I'm surprised by this. He seems the type to do it and I'm sure he did plenty in high school. 2:1 odds JBL says it's not his fault and that Mauro is soft.

Get well Mauro. Lord knows I struggle with depression badly enough despite having every reason why I should be the happiest man on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->