Monthly News Thread (3/1 - 3/31) -- Rollins may have pneumonia heading into WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Dave making the extremely valid point with the overrated and underrated awards about what would happen if you gave Corbin's current push to Cesaro who is way more deserving of it.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Balor is advertised for a house show in Buffalo next Friday, which I will be going to.

Also advertised is Lesnar vs. Big Show.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're getting a video package on Sunday at Fastlane hyping Balor's return on Monday.

Hell, maybe he returns and stops Joe from killing Zayn after the match.

Regardless, it should be by this Monday. The Chicago crowd will give him the reception he deserves. Jericho's also advertised.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think I'll give them a pass on this one.

While it is a very TNA thing to do, they are in the middle of massive changes (this being the first taping fully under the control of the new management and in their new direction). So things are going to change a lot, and some of it if probably going to be messy as it's really a soft reboot of the show.

If they've got Del Rio full time then it's probably the correct thing to do really. He's a big star and is someone people will accept as a legit champion, meaning you can build guys against him easily enough. Assuming they can book a wrestling show correctly.

It's also not TNA any more, just Impact Wrestling. Which isn't going to stop anyone calling them TNA for a long time. Was kinda hoping they would do a real name change, but w/e.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Cripes meet the new boss, he's the same as the old boss.

Just awful booking.

I wonder if the Total Divas' top secret cameraman was backstage at Impact.

The only time that I thought that Del Rio was worth something was when he ran Santa over with a car.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Bully Ray was almost brought back to TNA and put in the ADR spot, but those talks fell through an TNA grabbed ADR instead.

- WWE issued a statement saying Jack Swagger is still under contract despite him saying he requested and was granted his release and took a booking for this weekend.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't see WWE granting any releases until at least after TNA are done taping. Maybe not even until after their next set in April(?). Doesn't make sense to give them name value guys, even if it is just TNA and Swagger tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad