Monthly News Thread (3/1 - 3/31) -- Rollins may have pneumonia heading into WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Meltzer says Jim Ross' wife was a block from home and the 17-year-old driver who hit her was texting.

Six years ago I was stopped at a red light and was rear-ended by a girl who was texting.

Luckily, I was driving an SUV and the speed limit was only 60 Km.

Nevertheless, the fact that someone is dead due to texting really pisses me off. :rant:

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Jim Ross has posted on Twitter that his wife had become an organ donor a few weeks ago. That her organs have saved 4 people.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Eva Marie is reportedly done with WWE.

- Flo Rida and Pitbull are going to perform "Greenlight" at Wrestlemania :)facepalm:)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
lol Meltzer thinks Asuka will be staying in NXT "for a while"

:/

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The stage for Wrestlemania won't feature a roller coaster. There were no permits put in for a real roller coaster. Maybe just some tracks.

The set looks great, though. Really tall, the ramp looks elevated and there's a big structure around the ring. Pretty much, it looks like there's a lot of big potential bumps for Shane to take lol.

Former writer also said if Rollins wasn't cleared Balor was going to be the back-up opponent to face Triple H.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
- Eva Marie is reportedly done with WWE.

Good, I doubt that anyone will remember her in a year or so when she's modelling for a hooters calendar.

I don't think that she ever wanted to be a wrestler, she had a spurt where she worked hard but she was pretty much hopeless.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She didn't want to be a wrestler, she just wanted to use the business as a stepping stone. Hope she got what she was looking for, and I'm glad Brian Kendrick got the make good by winning the cruiserweight title.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
qyUGXV8.jpg

The stage.

- Goldberg has to walk down this.

- Undertaker has to do his typical entrance down this which would probably kill his knees.

- Shane McMahon is so getting thrown off this through a whole bunch of tables at the bottom of the ramp and I bet they make Styles/McMahon falls count anywhere so that can end the match.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Check your emails boys, I just got 3 months Network free returning customer offer

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
It's kinda annoying that I've been subbed since the beginning so I never see those xD.

I don't mind paying, as it's amazing value for the content I get, but I also like free stuff lol.

not gonna lie im going through a rough patch money-wise so im glad I can still watch WM (and the other few PPVs) in HD. its set to begin payments in June so ill probably start paying as a thanks to them :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad