WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t get why people expect Liv to become a really good worker. You don’t get better on the main roster, if anything you get worse. Ruby is very good which is why she’s in the leadership spot in the stable and didn’t stay in NXT very long, she was on the main roster within a year of signing and 7 months of being on TV.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nattie has no charisma, but she is a hell of a worker though.

Brie and Nikki made it on "their" own, but, yeah, the only reason they got any kind of push was Cena.

It’s kinda surprising they’ve never tried to give Natalya a manager.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hope a Cruiserweight answers the IC Title open challenge tonight. A great, competitive 15-20 minute match with Seth will do a lot to get more eyeballs on 205 Live.

Seth vs. Cedric or Ali would be sick.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I hope a Cruiserweight answers the IC Title open challenge tonight. A great, competitive 15-20 minute match with Seth will do a lot to get more eyeballs on 205 Live.

Seth vs. Cedric or Ali would be sick.

It's almost certainly going to be Baron Corbin.

Ambrose blows up the match. 2 on 1 beat down against Rollins.

Lights go out.

Wyatt makes the save.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'd love to see Wyatt return. I'm as big a fan you'll find and I think even when he's lost with no direction he's the best talker on the roster.

HOWEVER.

I also love MCG's idea if it would mean getting Seth vs Ali for 15 minutes. I'd mark real hard.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Elias is very entertaining....right until the bell rings.

Also the idea of Rollins vs Ali sounds incredible. Unless they’re pulling a swerve and Rollins is dropping the belt, there’s nobody else I’d pick above Ali

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Elias needs friends. Should've made some when he turned face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad