WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Suppose it depends on how much control they're letting Seth and Dean have. Since I'm assuming...very little...it'll be as deep as a puddle.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dean constantly smelling something last night. :laugh: I hope it’s all in his head and he’s just having crazy psychotic breaks causing him to smell something.

Such good promos

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Re: The Roman thing. If Dean was okay with it, that likely means Roman is okay with it, so I don't have an issue with it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Re: The Roman thing. If Dean was okay with it, that likely means Roman is okay with it, so I don't have an issue with it.
Roman was definitely fine with it. He comes from a huge wrestling dynasty, after all.

I just don’t think it’s the story that SHOULD be told based on the doc. But in the context of Dean giving Seth his punishment for The Shield’s sins now that Dean and Roman faced theirs, it fits.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Saying that Roman is answering to the man upstairs is a horrible message to put out there.

In general I've been fine with involving Roman if he's cool with it but that line is iffy to me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I remember back when Tazz was wrestling, he cut a promo on JR's Bells palsy, saying he'd slap his face but God beat him to it.

This seems worse. :laugh:
Lol, Tazz didn’t want to say that line but JR kept insisting.

I have a feeling Roman would have personally told Dean it’s okay if he was have apprehension about saying that line. Their friendship is very real.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Meltzer says they’re going to continue bringing up Reigns and exploiting it in the story to keep his name out there.

Alvarez wondered if them doing it means Roman is improving quicker than expected but Dave said anything Roman related is being kept a secret and he definitely won’t be at Wrestlemania.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It’s way way too soon for them to know where Roman is at. They just want the heat.

I don’t hate them using it, but I thought the way Dean brought it up fell flat. If you are going to use it, you need to hit a home run with it

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah if Roman is doing chemo they won't have any idea on how successful it is until they're actually done after x amount of time. They have zero clue how he's progressing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Meltzer says they’re going to continue bringing up Reigns and exploiting it in the story to keep his name out there.

Alvarez wondered if them doing it means Roman is improving quicker than expected but Dave said anything Roman related is being kept a secret and he definitely won’t be at Wrestlemania.
He didn't say that, he said nothing was planned for him at Wrestlemania. Actually didn't rule out an appearance.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Jax standing on the ramp smiling and posing with her fist is one of the more infuriating things I’ve seen. It isn’t good heat either. I want her banished to development, not kayfabe beat up.

Also is Tamina the blankest person ever? I have seen more generic create a wrestlers with more personality.

Reactions: ColePens

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jax standing on the ramp smiling and posing with her fist is one of the more infuriating things I’ve seen. It isn’t good heat either. I want her banished to development, not kayfabe beat up.

Also is Tamina the blankest person ever? I have seen more generic create a wrestlers with more personality.

Heat is Heat brah

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

Yeah the fact that they're embracing what a ****-up she is in the ring, just baffles me.

I suppose the opposite would be tantamount to admitting that the punches aren't "real" but hers accidentally was. :help:

Still, she's getting an undeserved push and the fans are rightfully trashing it for what it is.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Tamina has never done anything remotely impressive or entertaining ever.

Nattie is a great worker. You absolutely need someone like that to be the glue of the division with so many mediocre girls with just “a look”. It’s like if Sara Del Rey was on the roster as a coach.

Reactions: CaptainCrunch67

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah, Nattie is a good worker, and is a bit constrained in what she can do with some of the other Woman. But she's great to have on the roster and has a future as a PC coach if she chooses it. She's also from the Snap Chat videos extremely popular and loved back stage and looked at as a leader.

I do think that the end is near for her in the ring, she probably only has a year or two left, I hope they give her a good feud to finish things off.

Also its strange because as she's gotten older she's gotten better looking.

I get why they have her working with Ruby and the Riott squad because Ruby still looks as clumsy as can be in the ring and Liv is a long way from being really well trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad