WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
I actually can’t ****ing stand Nia Jax. Just looking at her clunk around like a ****ing cow annoys the hell out of me.

Yeah there’s just nothing positive you can say about her. I’m sure she’s a nice person but she’s just in over her head. Let her go to Lucha Underground and let her be some El manatee-gre

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I guess I'm just an optimistic idiot, but this kinda almost sorta felt like the start of an Ember Moon push

giphy.gif

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Carlito was actually one of my favourites. I remember him introducing Carlos Colon at the HOF. He killed his speech.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
If Tamina can do anything well besides an okay-ish superkick, I sure as hell haven't seen it, and I'm sure nobody else has in years.

I remember when Tamina first started she could do a lot of impressive things in the ring and was decent from the top rope. But age, and a ton of injuries have really limited what she can do. She's not WWE talent and I know that she's wrestling royalty, but really she just main evented a Raw.

I honestly like that they're trying new things with Ronda, I don't mind the super man punch and the camera work on the one superman punch to the floor looked good thanks to the camera work.

But it almost feels like Ronda is stagnating a little bit and not mixing things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad