WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What I do is tune in for the first 10 minutes then stop watching. Follow this thread because a lot of users give good insight. Listen to some podcasts tomorrow. Boom. Spend your time wisely.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought Dean/Seth was going to hook me but I really didn't like the follow up. I loved Dean's nonchalantness of it all in the crowd, but hated Seth's material in the promo and how much they're dragging Roman into it.

And also, if you're Dean, why would you even be afraid of Seth anyways? You mostly beat his ass several times when he had The Authority backing him up, now he has no one and you're jacked as f***. Why be scared or worried of Seth?

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I thought Dean/Seth was going to hook me but I really didn't like the follow up. I loved Dean's nonchalantness of it all in the crowd, but hated Seth's material in the promo and how much they're dragging Roman into it.

And also, if you're Dean, why would you even be afraid of Seth anyways? You mostly beat his ass several times when he had The Authority backing him up, now he has no one and you're jacked as ****. Why be scared or worried of Seth?

I didn’t take it like that. He totally got in Seth’s head without saying a word. He's living there rent free and by not engaging, he continues to do that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I didn’t take it like that. He totally got in Seth’s head without saying a word. He's living there rent free and by not engaging, he continues to do that.
I would have preferred a slower build. Rollins refusing to get aggressive with Ambrose because he needs his brother and emotions were high last week.

Ambrose himself looks like an ex-convict atm and is still jacked as hell so he should easily be whooping Rollins ass when he decides to get physical again next time lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
tumblr_phoy4d3sC41v7nv3qo1_1280.png

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I would have preferred a slower build. Rollins refusing to get aggressive with Ambrose because he needs his brother and emotions were high last week.

Ambrose himself looks like an ex-convict atm and is still jacked as hell so he should easily be whooping Rollins ass when he decides to get physical again next time lol
He should be similar to Ciampa in NXT, just a no nonsense ass kicker.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kurt led the Raw side to victory last year?

That a very interesting way to look at that match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why is it *this* match the one that’s dedicated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad