WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
So the last few months is nut shots, a guy pissing himself, and close-ups of Finn Balor's junk.

Vince is heavy on the penis lately.

3ar9.gif

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Personally, I think that the Dean Roman stuff was a little far, actually a lot far. I get they want Dean the Psycho, but there were other ways to do it. Another poster asked the question, what happens if something really bad happens to Roman, or he dies, I get its entertainment, but it just seemed over the top.

The Drake peeing himself stuff, stupid

I wouldn't have booked Ronda that way tonight, I love her work ethic and she can do amazing things, but her promo's need work, but as a rookie she's excellent.

So let me get this straight, Nia injures a bunch of people, including the hottest talent in the company. She's god awful at every aspect of her job, and they push her. Crazy, its almost like the writers that they're using don't understand the difference between good head and bad (WCW) heat. Nia's getting the bad heat.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wtf

The doc clearly showed he and Roman were closest and Seth was in the background a lot. Dean literally called him his best friend, road wife, the dude spent Christmas with Roman’s family before being with Renee.

The story should be that only Roman and that bond could control Dean and that Dean never trusted Seth.

What the actual f***

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It was just weird the way he brought it up. And he was taking about smells that may or may not have been a California fire reference?

Idk it was weird. Not in a good way for me.

Reactions: Fro

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Didn't watch but read the recap, was surprised they took that route with Roman during Ambrose's promo.

Got the shock reaction they were going for, I guess.

I do like how Ambrose keeps getting the upper hand over Rollins, this feud is fun to watch play out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Didn't watch but read the recap, was surprised they took that route with Roman during Ambrose's promo.

Got the shock reaction they were going for, I guess.

I do like how Ambrose keeps getting the upper hand over Rollins, this feud is fun to watch play out.

We all know the magic word by now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sometimes r/sc isn’t always bad.

Someone posted that their theory of Dean’s turn is related to karmic retribution. That The Shield did dastardly things from the beginning that they all paid for: Dean with his MRSA that almost killed him, and now Roman with his leukemia, but that Seth has never faced as such and has continued along winning titles and getting adoration from the crowd, so Ambrose is taking it upon himself for Seth to get what’s coming to him for what The Shield did in the past. Seth’s knee injury and Authority turning on him can be the karma for selling out, but not paying for The Shield’s sins.

Also, god damn I’m so excited for heel Dean and getting more Moxley-esque promos. Totally feels like he’s losing his mind. I like that he didn’t run from Seth in the close either. I hope he’s winning the IC Title at TLC.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnrealMachine

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com

Someone posted that their theory of Dean’s turn is related to karmic retribution. That The Shield did dastardly things from the beginning that they all paid for: Dean with his MRSA that almost killed him, and now Roman with his leukemia, but that Seth has never faced as such and has continued along winning titles and getting adoration from the crowd, so Ambrose is taking it upon himself for Seth to get what’s coming to him for what The Shield did in the past. Seth’s knee injury and Authority turning on him can be the karma for selling out, but not paying for The Shield’s sins.

WWE is the last place for fan theories to exist. There is not this much thought happening in anything WWE does.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

Also, god damn I’m so excited for heel Dean and getting more Moxley-esque promos. Totally feels like he’s losing his mind. I like that he didn’t run from Seth in the close either. I hope he’s winning the IC Title at TLC.

Way too deep for Vince.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Karma is definitely the theme that WWE is going for but there is no way in hell they're that deep on it. Dean pretty much already outlined as far as they'll go with it in his promos last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad