WWE: Monday Night Raw 148 - But sir... I have no more odds to give!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bayley wasn't meant to feud with Charlotte right out of the gate on the main roster.

We knew that. The only reason this is happening is because no one is left. This will help Charlotte, she was very good last night. I wouldn't hate if she kept the belt when Sashs returns, too.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Bayley needs a better finisher. The Bayley to Belly is not only a stupid name but its insanely weak for a finisher.

I don't think she does because it works for her gimmick. Besides, when the time is right, they'll do the Bayley-to-belly from the 2nd rope which like the Super-AA works for what they do.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Bayley needs a better finisher. The Bayley to Belly is not only a stupid name but its insanely weak for a finisher.

Belly to belly suplex is from a hugging position which is part of her gimmick. Unless she could pull off throwing them over her head from that position.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
As long as people don't get up from it and it's protected properly it doesn't really matter.

Bray Wyatt got an inverted DDT over because people just don't get up after it. Sister Abigail kills people and ends matches. Miz's finisher is one of the best in the business because it's instantly recognizable, it can be countered, and when it connects it ALWAYS ends the match.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
It's wrestling and her gimmick is a hugger. How it looks isn't really relevant. A punch or a headlock can be made into a finisher if protected properly.

Edge probably had the worst looking spear out of the guys who did that move, but it sure was devastating to the wrestling world.

All about how the move is sold.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Edge probably had the worst looking spear out of the guys who did that move, but it sure was devastating to the wrestling world.

All about how the move is sold.

Zayn wins with a boot to the face. Show won with a punch. Selling and protecting it is what counts. Not what the actual move is or looks like.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I assume a lot of people might not have been regulars and wanted to see the Orton Lesnar fallout from Summerslam.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
As long as people don't get up from it and it's protected properly it doesn't really matter.

Bray Wyatt got an inverted DDT over because people just don't get up after it. Sister Abigail kills people and ends matches. Miz's finisher is one of the best in the business because it's instantly recognizable, it can be countered, and when it connects it ALWAYS ends the match.

I love Miz' finisher, but it basically always gets kicked out of. Crews at Summerslam was the exception not the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad