WWE: Monday Night Raw 148 - But sir... I have no more odds to give!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can't wait for Cesaro to say he's earned a championship opportunity, so he's going to take his talents to Smackdown and challenge AJ Styles for the World Championship at No Mercy.

Would mark for this

Oct 18, 2011
they sure made rusev look like a ***** the last two nights, if there was ever an interference that would have been logical, it would have been him costing roman a title shot....but it looks like we're back to super roman where logic goes out the window

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
they sure made rusev look like a ***** the last two nights, if there was ever an interference that would have been logical, it would have been him costing roman a title shot....but it looks like we're back to super roman where logic goes out the window

They can use the ribs as an excuse for not interfering and it could be healed enough, if they don't put him in a match before the 4-way, to have him cost Reigns this time around.

Honestly, I hope and will mark out if KO wins the title. He's over. He's been getting Seth-ish level heel pops for a long time now. It could also be a good catalyst for turning Seth into a baby. Legit, you could do practically anything around KO and he'd make it good.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Pretty sure it's WWE's obsession with nice round numbers. they wanted New Day to have a full-year reign as champions before taking the belt on them, like how they put the Diva's Revolution on hold so Nikki could break AJ's streak. WWE is more concerned with optics than the actual product.

Gallows and Anderson *HAVE* to be the guys to dethrone New Day. And it should be soon. New Day can afford to lose and still be over, but The Club needs some legitimacy. The way they're booked with everyone else is correct, but now they need to beat New Day and win the championships.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Pretty sure it's WWE's obsession with nice round numbers. they wanted New Day to have a full-year reign as champions before taking the belt on them, like how they put the Diva's Revolution on hold so Nikki could break AJ's streak. WWE is more concerned with optics than the actual product.

Gallows and Anderson *HAVE* to be the guys to dethrone New Day. And it should be soon. New Day can afford to lose and still be over, but The Club needs some legitimacy. The way they're booked with everyone else is correct, but now they need to beat New Day and win the championships.

Should happen soon I hope. They'll keep the titles til the rumble or mania and drop the to enzo & cass

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Club should have won at Summerslam.

I think creative may be hesitant because once New Day leaves the title picture, they'll probably only have a heel turn or a split for them, and hopefully even they see that they shouldn't do that.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I think creative may be hesitant because once New Day leaves the title picture, they'll probably only have a heel turn or a split for them, and hopefully even they see that they shouldn't do that.

I honestly don't care that much if New Day breaks up. Whether they do or not, Big E should be in the title picture and given a huge push. They can make legitimate history for their company that could go mainstream putting the title on Big E and he would be the right guy for that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why can't Big E have a singles push while still in the New Day?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Why can't Big E have a singles push while still in the New Day?

I think he should have it within New Day but I would gladly sacrifice a New Day breakup, even though it shouldn't come to that, for a Big E title run. He's earned it. It makes a lot of sense. It would go over huge in their audience and mainstream given the historical nature of it.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
would be great if New Day had Tag Titles AND the US Champ but did Freebird rules with both belts...

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Wait, so the reward for the best of 7 series is a championship match? :naughty:

Inb4, Sheamus wins or the match is just a one-off on Raw.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007

During the New days title run how many tag teams were full time during their whole reign? I can only think of the Dudleys. The others broke up. Are usos full timers still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad