WWE: Monday Night Raw 148 - But sir... I have no more odds to give!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Eats a submission finisher for rope break.
takes a shot to the face from outside help
eats another finisher
all in the span of 10 seconds

still kicks out at 2.

I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY PEOPLE HATE THE GUY.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It's not enough for Reigns to win a match. He has to win after kicking out of finishers and outsmarting the heels at every turn. It's so stupid.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I must say, I am a Izzy mark. That kid is so lovable. Her passion for wrestling is heart-warming.

Bayley is also unbelievably good to her.

That kid is having an awesome childhood.

Can't wait for Bayley to turn heel on her in 15 years to set up her retirement match (only half kidding).

Bayley vs Izzy WM48

I need to see Sasha rip her head band off again and spit on it at Mania this year :yo:

Edit: It just occurred to me that Bayley now has two pop of the year candidates. Battleground and tonight.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I need to see Sasha rip her head band off again and spit on it at Mania this year :yo:

Sasha heeling on Izzy was so good. Poor kid was legit destroyed. Her reaction was so genuine and so good. Hate to see a kid cry, but it added so much to the match. It would be glorious at WM. I doubt her reaction would be as strong now that she understands and have made friends with Sasha.

Sasha giving her the flowers after the match was also a great moment.

If I ever have kids, I hope to be able to make their childhood memorable and help them dream a little. Kudos to Izzy's parents for sharing their passion with her and making her childhood as memorable as possible. Hopefully they can keep her grounded though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wow MCG, you really want Roman to go over?

Why in the world would I want Big Cass to go over instead of Roman?

Edit: It just occurred to me that Bayley now has two pop of the year candidates. Battleground and tonight.

It only counts if she's on the ballot for the HFB Slammy Awards when I make the polls.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Wow im just leaving the arena. Im so glad i went tonight, mainly because I got to Bayley's debut. The whole Charlotte promo the crowd was just chanting for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad