WWE: Monday Night Raw 148 - But sir... I have no more odds to give!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sasha heeling on Izzy was so good. Poor kid was legit destroyed. Her reaction was so genuine and so good. Hate to see a kid cry, but it added so much to the match. It would be glorious at WM. I doubt her reaction would be as strong now that she understands and have made friends with Sasha.

Sasha giving her the flowers after the match was also a great moment.

She heel turned on Bayley by putting on all that boss gear. :laugh:

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Currently trending higher than Bayley in Canada on my twitter feed...Johnny Knockout

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You know full well we won't get that Roman. Not now. Maybe not ever.

No, but I'd still take him over Big Cass.

I want Owens or Rollins to win the title the most, though. Preferably Owens since he hasn't held the big one.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
raw is lacking "main event talent" with finn balor out. we might as well see rollins/reign every week... snorefest. if wwe is not gonna use zayn/casero for the main event picture. i rather see kevin owens win the belt. and see what he does with it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was all worth it tonight to see Bayley. That was a special moment.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
No, but I'd still take him over Big Cass.

I want Owens or Rollins to win the title the most, though. Preferably Owens since he hasn't held the big one.

At this point...I'd debate it. I would seethingly hate Reigns because it's just bad television and we know what were going to get.

Big Cass...at least it's different. Although it would be sad because he's not even close to being ready to be a main eventer.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
At this point...I'd debate it. I would seethingly hate Reigns because it's just bad television and we know what were going to get.

Big Cass...at least it's different. Although it would be sad because he's not even close to being ready to be a main eventer.

It's different for the sake of doing something different. I don't think Cass is ready and he may never be - he may end up being another Test when Enzo isn't his mouthpiece anymore if they're ever split up.

Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Rusev... all "different", ready and much more logical. Roman Reigns isn't different, he's not even logical at this point, but I'd take him as the champ over Cass easily.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why are people sour on Rollins all of a sudden? I didn't watch much tonight. Wrestling has drained the crap out of me after this weekend.

Big Cass is faaaaaaaaaaaaar from ready. They need the tag titles first.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
seriously, doesnt matter how much people hate Roman. The idea of having Cass win is really stupid.

best part of Raw was the Delete chants....
loved the dudleyz, kinda sucked that this run was a failure.

if KO wins.... wow. ild be so happy.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Why are people sour on Rollins all of a sudden? I didn't watch much tonight. Wrestling has drained the crap out of me after this weekend.

Big Cass is faaaaaaaaaaaaar from ready. They need the tag titles first.

People are blaming Seth for Balor's injury.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Jesus. :laugh: These guys are not *******s trying to injure one another. The Brock spot was stupid all around. Balor put his arm back and it was unfortunate. These guys do dangerous things to try to please the crowd. It's a dangerous sport and they don't get rest to heal.

Nobody purposely goes out and works unsafe. Including Lesnar. That's just ridiculous.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
MCG, on the night Bayley debuts on Raw, she can't make the title of the thread?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MCG, on the night Bayley debuts on Raw, she can't make the title of the thread?

No. I went heel and ripped the headband off Izzy and all your heads and threw it to the ground.

Now I will bathe in your tears.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No. I went heel and ripped the headband off Izzy and all your heads and threw it to the ground.

Now I will bathe in your tears.

That headband spot is no lie one of my 4 or 5 favorite spots of all time, so you're not drawing heat here

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Cass must be there to eat a pin, right? So KO is winning it :)
Cynically, injury is the best thing that could have happened to Finn. He won't be overexposed and will continue to be an awaited attraction.
Hope Sasha learns how to rana (and when not to rana) as well.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
tumblr_occbv9wqWd1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Put Bayley in the thread title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad