WWE: Monday Night Raw 148 - But sir... I have no more odds to give!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Nopeeeee.

Maybe in 24 hours if I'm done bathing in your tears.

(Plus there's kind of this thing about spoilers in thread titles and whatnot)

tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o5_500.gif

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
It's different for the sake of doing something different. I don't think Cass is ready and he may never be - he may end up being another Test when Enzo isn't his mouthpiece anymore if they're ever split up.

Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Rusev... all "different", ready and much more logical. Roman Reigns isn't different, he's not even logical at this point, but I'd take him as the champ over Cass easily.

I personally don't think Cass will ever be good enough to be a top guy. In a tag team I think it's a perfect setting for him.

Depending on the day, I'll go back and forth on them. I'd rather Rollins out of the four we have simply because I want to see KO and Jericho team together more. Although if KO wins, we could see some jealous Jericho moments which could be fun.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Bayley is so amazing, my favourite wrestler, the women are actually better than the men. If she doesn't win the title in the second last match at wrestlemania there's something seriously wrong with WWE, imagine her mania entrance! save her winning the title for that night and make it special.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think people are souring on Rollins just for the fact it's a "what? him again?" moment.

Everyone was ready to get on the Balor train after last night. Sadly, that train had to pull into the station leaving everyone with the same ol, same ol of Rollins and Reigns trite again.

People are souring on him because of the fact he's being put in another no one situation. Though the fact Cass is in the final four has me disturbed greatly. (If they were smart, they'd outright transition Enzo into his manager, but they're not doing that so if a push comes, it will fail horribly)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Dear Vince,

Please do not ruin Bayley:

- Do not book her like Superman.
- Do not sexualize her.
- Do not put her in white-trash angles like you did countless times with Trish and Lita.
- Do not overproduce her; let her be her compelling and lovable self.

She is your most over performer, DO NOT ruin her. She is a very positive role model for children, not just for girls, but for children in general. Let her be that, do not make it about her gender, let her be the star she can be; that would be a real revolution.

Oh dear Vince, please let us have that one thing that makes us smile and enjoy the show.

I repeat, DO... NOT... RUIN... BAYLEY! (and please fire Kevin Dunn so he doesn't overproduce her)

Love,

The Artist Formely Known as JordanStaal#1Fan;
SdJ

P.S.: Push Sami Zayn, he is that good

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
I think people are souring on Rollins just for the fact it's a "what? him again?" moment.

+ without anything really have changed with his character, when almost everyone wants him to change into a face (and any foreseeable possibility of that is probably out the window)

obviously he's still better, no matter what, than two of the other options

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
In terms of the best wrestlers/characters/gimmicks from NXT...how many have changed when they went to the WWE roster?

The idea of having these stars get over in NXT is to get their characters "ready for the big time". So you'd think Bayley is going to be what she is. Sasha has been the "legit boss" gimmick. Was Charlotte always a heel? Becky is the "lass kicker".

You would think a successful NXT character or gimmick wouldn't change at the WWE level. They wouldn't have gotten the call if their gimmick wasn't working.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Last night's show was decent but I didn't have the patience to watch all 3 hours. I watched in about 90 minutes. I watched too much wrestling this weekend.

I'll probably have more patience with Smackdown tonight since I'm excited about A.J. and at least their title picture isn't a mess like Raw. They'll have two new titles to hash out heading into Backlash in a few weeks.

Would've been nice for the replacement champ to happen at the next PPV but you can't go an entire month without an actual champ for a new title that had to be dropped in less than a day. Clash of Champions is still a month away so sorting out that mess on Raw makes sense. You need a champ heading into that show.

If Finn and Sasha hadn't gotten hurt, I think we would've seen a fairly similar card at Clash of Champions that we saw on Sunday. We'll probably have Charlotte-Bayley and a new Universal title feud. Safe bet that Gallows and Anderson get another shot at New Day with Big E. These things tend to sort themselves out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They might get changed slightly. Finn Balor was never once referred to as 'Demon King'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad