GDT: MON @ DET | 7:30pm EST | 4/5/2018

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Boy the Flyers are making it hard on themselves lately. It's getting too close now.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
really hope hronek or cholo makes the team next season. Our defense is so bad, it cant be that hard to beat Jensen/Ouellet/Hicketts out, can it?

I have more faith in Hicketts already than the other 2. Hicketts can actually run the PP and run the point in the o-zone, and he's shown in the AHL and his first stint (or was it preseason, cant remember) he has zero problem bodying up and can make some big hits.

Give me the feisty guy who can control the puck? But but he stinks at defense! So does Jensen and XO....

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
LMFAO kronwall!

coreau has been left out to dry tonight, though he hasn't been great either

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
congrats to taylor hall for dragging his team to the playoffs. First time he'll play in the postseason!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well Flyers win. Now it's all up to Florida. Any loss knocks them out here on out.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
This arena is absolutely dead silent. Zero noise or emotion lol. It's pretty embarrassing. Not only are we going to get the season series swept by Montreal, this is a boring team. Theres not even a body crunch on the boards to get a groan out of the crowd. My god

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
This arena is absolutely dead silent. Zero noise or emotion lol. It's pretty embarrassing. Not only are we going to get the season series swept by Montreal, this is a boring team. Theres not even a body crunch on the boards to get a groan out of the crowd. My god

even they are starting to realize its better to lose at this point

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Looks like an L boys. Yes!! Nice entertaining game. And an L. Suck it Montreal.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Kinda hard for a body crunch when our entire team is afraid of hit or board battles, the only one who hits is back in GR.

Reactions: Grimm

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario

It's not just this team, it's the league. There are no big hits anymore.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Kinda hard for a body crunch when our entire team is afraid of hit or board battles, the only one who hits is back in GR.
That's my point. If you're gonna be a shit team and fans want a high draft pick. At least throw some freaking bodies out there and give them SOMETHING to oohhh and ahhhh about.

How many people who dropped $150+ at the game for them and their wife or their kid are gonna leave and go boy, I sure wanna go watch that type of game again. None.

That was a 2.5 hour nap.

Reactions: Goalie guy

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
If one of the other teams catches us from below and we lose the last game we keep moving up in the draft. Not the worst thing, Montreal will be playing a Leafs team I expect to be resting guys in the next one with Price in the net.

We can draft no worse than 9th. Mission Accomplished! Anything above that current spot just gets better and better.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
If one of the other teams catches us from below and we lose the last game we keep moving up in the draft. Not the worst thing, Montreal will be playing a Leafs team I expect to be resting guys in the next one wiht Price in the net.

Didnt we already clinch a 9th place pick at worst? Edmonton is at 74 pts we're at 72, best we can do is tie them but they have the ROW advantage

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00