GDT: MON @ DET | 7:30pm EST | 4/5/2018

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Didn't see the official lineups per Twitter yet. Will have to add those as available.

Notes: Glendening to miss final two games with lower body injury.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/h...ke-glendening-injury-cuts-campaign-short/amp/

Montreal enters the contest on a 3 game losing streak, while Detroit comes off an ugly collapse against Columbus, resulting in a 5-4 overtime loss.

FYI, we may be hosting some Montreal fans that are eager to cheer Detroit to victory. For those so inclined, the Habs GDT is available for any Wings fans who would like to cheer for Montreal.

May tonight end in regulation, and may the Arizona/Vancouver game go to overtime.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
i hate these games. Look at the game against ottawa a few days ago - teams trying to care as little as possible to make sure their effort is lower than the opponents effort. Season can't end quickley enough to get this shitshow over with. tanking kills something inside every fans soul

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
i hate these games. Look at the game against ottawa a few days ago - teams trying to care as little as possible to make sure their effort is lower than the opponents effort. Season can't end quickley enough to get this ****show over with. tanking kills something inside every fans soul
Can't say I blame you for feeling that way, but I guess, by that definition, I stopped being a fan a long time ago.

Now it's simply an entertainment option. And since the current product isn't entertaining, I want them to do whatever it takes to become fun to watch again.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Need an entertaining high scoring game with an L. Let's do this! We could potentially drop to 5th if Vancouver gets their ass in gear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad