Mock Trade Deadline.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
TRADE:

To: :pens
Mikael Granlund (46,67% salary retained - $1.750M)

To: :nashville
2nd round pick 2022
2nd round pick 2023
4th round pick 2022
Colton Sceviour

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Some G.M’s just couldn’t get a response from without dropping names. Things get busy and people forget i guess. Still screws things around.
Having somebody representing the Kracken would have been fun too for sure

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
rockinghockey

Anyone else wants to join

I was telling a couple of my buddies about this and they are interested In doing one. I am thinking about starting one up with some tweaks. This will be a team keeper league that will also play every year during the season with the team players you have something like Yahoo but also with 4 or 5 rounds of drafting prospects every year.
1. All trades are not finalized for 48 hrs. This gives other teams time to contact both parties to try and workout a better deal.
2. Each GM will have to keep track of their team and not be able to go over the cap. If they do their will be a penalty in draft picks.
3. If you make any trades during the week you will have to update your team and draft picks you own.
4. If GMs makes a trade that is very lopsided they will have to justify why and convince other GMs.
I already have a few teams taken.
5. Your team, prospects and picks as as Next Tuesday after free Agency.
6. After Tuesday any UFAs hat a team owns owns his rights. What ever the player is signed for on his new contract they can accept the. On tract and keep him or not. He can choose to trade him to a team that will own him for the contract amount.
7. SEA GM will be drafting his own team and same rules apply as NHL.
8. THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO A FANTASY KEEPER LEAGUE WITH PROSPECTS AND PICKS. ARE YOU GUYS STILL IN.

This will obviously be a league that rolls over every year.
I am retired from the military so I have plenty of time to work on it and keep it going.
I am looking for dedicated GMs though that will commit.
TEAMs taken
EDM Rockinghockey
TO Alex
CAR Paul
CHI Mrfenna92
VAN Ched Brosky
OTT Wilfred
PHI Flyersfan187
COL Richard88
SEA AslanRH
NYR Amadios Amigos
TB Morgan
DET MBH

I will CONTACT EVERYONE WITH MORE INFO​

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Trade
TBL receives
Alex Goligoski(50% salary retention)

Arizona receives
Tyler Johnson
Boris Katchouk
2022 1st round pick(TBL)
2021 4th round pick(TBL)

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Want to join the new fantasy league
I will very respectfully decline but i think i know someone who will. I’ll definitely let him know for you. To our Host, thanks lots bro it was fun all around.
Good luck to everyone’s real teams and at their trade deadline,playoffs and draft. This years expansion draft and scouts not getting to look at many prospects should make it interesting to say the least.
Thanks everyone, it was fun doing this with you.

Reactions: Gecklund

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Disgusted... Couple of GMs ruined this game.

Forgot why I don’t do those anymore, people fight to get in than they don’t care... Ridiculous and stupid.

Hope you enjoyed yours ! :)

well you did ignore my initial inquiry from Tuesday, but it all washed out in the end

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Seems to be an overreaction.
Maybe not. Probably put lots of work in to researching possible trades then the G.M wouldn’t reply back after leading them to think they would or something. It is a bit frustrating. Still lots of fun. Hope you have more fun next time Babybarkov :thumbu:

Reactions: BabyBarkov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Seems to be an overreaction.

I should have said for me...

Well maybe you’re part of the people who do those just to make fun and crazy deals.

I do those to try and be realistic, like I really am the GM of my team.

And when you target specific players, and you can’t get an answer from 3 different « GMs » for like 4 days...

It’s disgusting me... Because for example, I’m pretty sure other Rangers fans wanted to participate and couldn’t because a ghost jumped on first to subscribe, but then just vanished.

But hey, I’m cool. Don’t really care. Just wanted to point out that it takes away the fun from other GMs who participate, and also other subscribers who wanted to participate but couldn’t because people took their spots.

But hey, you can defend those irrespectuous participants as much as you’d like bud ! ;)

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
well you did ignore my initial inquiry from Tuesday, but it all washed out in the end

I did.

And I’m sorry about that, if you had sent another PM, I would have answered for sure. You got caught in the frenzy of me entering the game and having multiple GMs starting conversations.

Missing one message can happen. Not responding to multiple ones, not sure...

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I should have said for me...

Well maybe you’re part of the people who do those just to make fun and crazy deals.

I do those to try and be realistic, like I really am the GM of my team.

And when you target specific players, and you can’t get an answer from 3 different « GMs » for like 4 days...

It’s disgusting me... Because for example, I’m pretty sure other Rangers fans wanted to participate and couldn’t because a ghost jumped on first to subscribe, but then just vanished.

But hey, I’m cool. Don’t really care. Just wanted to point out that it takes away the fun from other GMs who participate, and also other subscribers who wanted to participate but couldn’t because people took their spots.

But hey, you can defend those irrespectuous participants as much as you’d like bud ! ;)
I’ve been playing these games for years and there are always teams that have people disappear. It’s something you have to deal with. Also funny that you call me someone who does these games for crazy trades when the only trade I made was for Armia. It’s so hard to get 31 people that are active and know enough to not make stupid deals. It’s hard to get 20 people like that. It’s just a part of these that there’s really no cure for.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Maybe not. Probably put lots of work in to researching possible trades then the G.M wouldn’t reply back after leading them to think they would or something. It is a bit frustrating. Still lots of fun. Hope you have more fun next time Babybarkov :thumbu:

Exactly my point.

What annoys me the most, is that those kind of guys took a spot from another guy who maybe was way more motivated and dedicated. That’s all.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I’ve been playing these games for years and there are always teams that have people disappear. It’s something you have to deal with. Also funny that you call me someone who does these games for crazy trades when the only trade I made was for Armia. It’s so hard to get 31 people that are active and know enough to not make stupid deals. It’s hard to get 20 people like that. It’s just a part of these that there’s really no cure for.

I said « maybe », sorry I didn’t have the time to go through to 18 pages to see what kind of deals you made ! lol

I know it all, stating that it is ridiculous and takes the fun away from others, is an overreaction then ?

Reactions: Gecklund

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
I did have interactions with the Rangers-GM a couple of times in the beginning.
Shit happens,, but yeah I think when you sign up for something, especially given this time frame, you should participate in that time frame, if not for any other thing than to discuss possibilities with others or declining offers.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I did have interactions with the Rangers-GM a couple of times in the beginning.
Shit happens,, but yeah I think when you sign up for something, especially given this time frame, you should participate in that time frame, if not for any other thing than to discuss possibilities with others or declining offers.
Yeah life happens or something better comes up. All good. Lots of fun for most part. My first one but i would do one again for sure

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00