MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Rough matchup for Lee imo but still a very intriguing fight. Brady is the real deal, nice to see him get an opponent with a bigger name. Long injury layoff for Lee too, I'd be very surprised and impressed if he pulls it off.

Elkins tattoo is something I'd expect to see on a monster truck instead of a human being.

As for Laureda, you could not pay me to even glance at any article or social media involving her. Instant skip. Classic clickbait sellout, I get second hand embarrassment for the attention she receives. Cheapens the sport and it disrespects fellow competitors, but as long as there are young to middle aged men who want to see some skin she'll be in the spotlight I guess.

That D-Rod fight is fun too, Nurmagomedov looked solid on the feet last time out. Not sure who to pick in that one.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Medic fights are one way traffic, kids a stud

Also Ribas/Hill, Dusko/Pitolo, and Landwehr/Amirkhani are all off

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Valerie Loureda loses and basically posts a pic of her butthole. Shoutout Val, much love *yamasaki heart*

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

This guy was on point. Another one happened, it’s going to happen with pretty regular frequency until people stop throwing it I reckon

Reactions: m9

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Abdelaziz claimes that GSP wanted Khabib at 165 and Dana called him about that less than 2 weeks ago. Ali goes on to suggest GSP vs Usman.

I know conventional wisdom says Usman would smoke GSP but I actually find that very intriguing, on the very remote chance it comes to fruition. At the very least, GSP is still in phenomenal shape. Interesting that discussions have apparently taken place recently.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Don’t think that ends well for GSP, I like his odds against Khabib better tbh
Wouldn't favor GSP by any means, but I find it compelling. I'm sure most people think Usman would kill him but if GSP were in peak form, I could see him hanging in there. Khabib looks huge now, even 165 may be a difficult cut. At their very best, I think Khabib's exhausting pace would pose more problens vs Usman who is a bit more measured in his approach.

I don't think Ali was implying anything, more just making a suggestion. But I don't hate it.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Okay, I'm not even watching that. LOL.

I do not blame you one bit :laugh:

Sean O’Malley is looking at these incidents and nodding furiously, he’s a couple more shin snaps away from people not throwing them at him or anybody else anymore

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I do not blame you one bit :laugh:

Sean O’Malley is looking at these incidents and nodding furiously, he’s a couple more shin snaps away from people not throwing them at him or anybody else anymore

Guys might want to go back to the upper leg kick or they need to place them better. Hitting around the knee while the other guy is planted seems to be the problem. In most cases, it doesn't even seem like they are checked. I guess when I say most cases I'm talking about 3 I know about. LOL.

Reactions: CDJ

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Valerie Loureda loses and basically posts a pic of her butthole. Shoutout Val, much love *yamasaki heart*
That chick is... kind of f***ed. She went off a few years ago of not wanting to be objectified, but pretty much every photo she has her ass sticking out.

Like, whatever. Do you, but yeah. Odd look.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Good on Max for taking that fight. I'm kind of surprised he just didn't wait though, I would have assumed he was already in line for the winner of Ortega v. Volkanovski even with the two L's to Volk.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
That chick is... kind of f***ed. She went off a few years ago of not wanting to be objectified, but pretty much every photo she has her ass sticking out.

Like, whatever. Do you, but yeah. Odd look.

Agreed and I get it, with these lower-end fighters not making much IG is another stream of revenue for them but yeah, she is definitely asking to be objectified in most of her posts. No complaints and honestly never heard of her before this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia